December 2, 2010

12 tags of christmas #2




Day second of Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas has come and is almost over. I did not think I would find the time for it, but I did. There is always time if you just get your priorities right *LOL*

I have not followed Tims techniques. Today he used the foampad stamping thing - it is very cool, but I don't have it.

It stamped my pine-look-a-like stamp with wersamark and embossed it with Distress embossing Pine Needle. Then did the same thing with the heart and embossed it with Distress embossing Vintage Photo.
I rubbed the background with a babywipe dipped in Distress ink Broken China, sponged some Vintage Photo around the egde and finally some Walunt stain. My notesheet stamp is from Great impression (Borrowed form my Aunt Wenche!) Used the color Bundeled sage for that one. The flourish is from Tim Holtz stamped in brushed corduroy. 
My sentiment is from Stempelglede, stamped with Fired Brick and embossed with clear embossing powder. The background here is also rubbed with Broken China and Walnut stain around the egde.

I did not have a bird, but I have got lots and lots of butterflies ;o) 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: