December 3, 2010

12 tags of christmas #3


 
 
It is day three of Tim Holtz 12 tags of christmas. Todays tag was a fun one!

I started by stamping my Marble background stamp with Versamark around the egdes and then emboss it with white embossingpowder. Then I sponged the tag with Bundeled Sage distress ink and then some Vintage photo around the egde.
I stamped some leafs on a branch with black Memories. The paper flower I got in a FABOLOUS RAK from Tracy, so I did not have to make it ;o) Thank you Tracy!
The bird is from Sugar Creek Hollow called Eastern Blubird I stamped my borrowed music note stamp over it ( Thank you Aunt Wenche!) and then colored the bird with Fired Brick Distress Ink. Then I covered the whole thing with Crystal Stickles.

I cut a little piece of music sheet from the Tim Holtz Lost and Found paperstack, added a red bow and a pin with a green head on. And then I had a little pice of lace and stuff at the bottom.
I did not have any moss for the bird to sit on, but I had some green fabrick that I crumbeled togheter.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

That is so awesome. I LOVE tags!

MaxineD said...

Beautiful :-)

Melisa Waldorf said...

Gunn you have really got me wanting to try this. I don't follow Tim's blog on a regular basis, so I'm so glad I stopped by and seen this. I'm thinking I may give some of the techniques a try with my card making or maybe my ATC's. I don't have much use for tags. Thanks again for the inspiration!
Melisa