December 4, 2010

12 tags of christmas #4


It is day four of Tim Holtz 12 tags of christmas. His tag today was a gorgeous blue tag with a lovely santa on. Min on the other hand turned out to be a light, lovely summertag with butterflies on *LOL* Probably a christmastag fitting for the southern hemisphere ;o)

I used a piece of paper from Webster Pages called Lullaby Lane that I sponged all over with Distress ink Chrushed Olive. 
I did not have a facet so that part of the tag I could not do, so I used this lovely cameolady that I got from my mum for my birthday. 
Then I just glued on some lace and pearls and gems and of course a lovely butterfly. Instead of a ticket I used this little clock from Graphics 45.

This tag makes quite a contrast to what is actually happening outside my door tonight.

That is my livingroom window you see there - almost hidden in all the snow. 


Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

What a gorgeous tage Gunn - I have been MIA for a couple of days and need to check what else you have been up to! I love the pearls lace and butterfy - gorgeous! I am not sure about the Southern Hemisphere - yesterday we had flooding up under the windows - but nothing like your snow - how amazing! Keep those tags coming Gunn - they are gorgeous! {{{hugs}}}

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

This is gorgeous! How can you give away something this pretty? I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gunn
I am looking foreward to celebrait Christmas in your home, and may be got some of your wonderful tags.
love mum.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this tag is very beautiful gunn.
love all the details you have addit too.

greetings karin

MaxineD said...

This is another mini-masterpiece!! You have inspired me to try a tag....
M