December 6, 2010

12 tags of christmas #6

Tim Holtz 12 tags of christmas is rolling along. I am pretty satisfied that I am still following him.

For todays tag I stamped the trees and then embossed them with Distress Embossing - Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo for the stems. then I stamped the flourish with Vintage photo. I used Broken China for the centre of the tag and on the reindeer, then some Bundeled Sage, some Vintage Photo and some Walnut stain.
I stamped some dots and spots with Versamark and then embossed it with Gold embossing powder.
My reindeer is from Layers of Colors the Reindeer Waltz set - Thank you so very, very much for this Laura - you have no idea of how much I love this set! 

Then I added a homemade wreath, a bow, some music, some charms and the little "God Jul"-tag.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

MaxineD said...

Another stunning creation Gunn - love the way you have the reindeer stepping over the greeting panel ;-)
M

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Just wanted to show my appreciation for your time and hard work

Diana Queen said...

This is so beautiful, Gunn...I love how many creative ways you're using this LOC reindeer!