December 7, 2010

12 tags of christmas #7


Tim Holtz' 12 tags of christmas rolls on and here is my 7th tag.

I made my poinsetta with and old curtain that I colored with distress ink Barn Door and Aged Mahogany. And than I sprayed some glimmermist over. I glued the cloth onto some gold foil and cut out petals by hand. I did the same thing with the leafs just a different color of course ;o)

I embossed the tag with the Notesheet embossing folder and colored it with Walnut stain and Vintage photo and then covered it with Frosted Lace stickles.
My swirls is some that I got from my aunt Wenche - they are Sizzix. I embossed them with a silver and black embossing mix. 
I could not fit the whole word "joyful" so I hade to stop at "joy". I could not color the letters so I just covered them with distress stickles.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

MaxineD said...

This is a stunner - the one I have enjoyed most, so far.
Beautifully done, Gunn
M

Lovely Linda said...

Wow Gunn - this is amazing!! I love your tags and have missed a couple so am going to go back and see! I love this flower - you are so creative - the Stickles are a perfect touch! You are the Quenn of Tags my friend - watch out Tim Holtz! LOL! Thanks for sharing Gunn! {{{hugs}}}