December 9, 2010

12 tags of christmas #9

Tim Holtz 12 tags of christmas has hit day 9... wow time flies!
Todays tag is so far my absolute favorite! I really loved this one - the golden colors is so beautiful! And the fun thing about this tag is that you really don't need any of Tim's toys to make it! It looks neat when Tim drags out his dies to make the rosette, but you can easily make it on your own! 

I loved this tag so much that I actually made 5 of it!

I really have to go to bed, so no details today.

Sleep tight!

3 comments:

MaxineD said...

Gunn these are stunning!! and yet when looking closely they are relatively simple. I can understand why you made five of them,
M

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Spectacular tags!! Works of art!

Lovely Linda said...

Wow Gunn - your tags are just gorgeous! I love that flower - and the added bling - you have such a great gift in your art Gunn - I always look for ages at the detail and amd continually inspired by you my friend! These are DIVINE! I will be sad when you have finished all 12!! Thank you for sharing Gunn!! {{{hugs}}}