December 30, 2010

Blog Award

I got this Award from the lovely Maxine! One of the things I really love about blogging is to meet and get to know people all over the world. Maxine is from New Zealand - that is about as far away from Norway that you might possibly come - but still I got to call Maxine one of my friends in a can. 
Thank you for beeing you Maxine - you brighten up my days!


So I have to share 8 things about myself...... lets see...

1. I was once called a great acting talent by one of the biggest theatre directors in Norway. 
2. I did apply for acting school but failed ;o)
3. I have been sensored out from Google street view - I met the Street view car twice but they have taken new photos.... not sure what that says about me.
4. I live togheter with Marcus, the amazing man who thinks that I am the best thing ever happen to him. 
5. I am a stepmother to two amazing people (can't really call them children anymore) Helene is turing 18 in just a few months and Sebastian just turned 13. The acceptance they have given me is way beyond what you can ever expect. They are fantastic and I love them both very much!
6. I work part time at a library and I love it! 
7. I did not ever think that I would own a pet, but now I have 3 cats and I am totally addicted to the love they give me. What amazing creaturs they are. They give me so much love and laughter.
8. I have been an extra in a music video. You can see the video here but you wont see me - I was sensored out as usual *LOL* But I was there!

So I have to pass this award off to 8 people:


The rules for receiving this award are:
Thank and link back to the person who sent this to you. 
Share 8 things about yourself
Pass this award on to 8 bloggers
Contact those bloggers and tell them you sent them this award.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

MaxineD said...

Yes, those cats surely keep us entertained!!
I too have known the acceptance of a stepson, and I now have three step grandchildren - we are somewhat of a 'patchwork family'... too much to say here.
Great to get to know you a bit more :-)
blessings
Maxine

pam124 said...

An award Gunn - the only award I evah received aside from the royal certificate of course. I see you saw I finally did another MMSC card. Missing it a lot and trying to catch up. Hopefully I can catch up with your stuff too. I'm not interesting enough to have a list of things to know about me - aside from my royalness of course!! It's always a blast hearing from you. I don't have a blog to display my award. I must get with my administrative staff about that!! Hugs and Happy New Year!

pam124 said...

An award Gunn - the only award I evah received aside from the royal certificate of course. I see you saw I finally did another MMSC card. Missing it a lot and trying to catch up. Hopefully I can catch up with your stuff too. I'm not interesting enough to have a list of things to know about me - aside from my royalness of course!! It's always a blast hearing from you. I don't have a blog to display my award. I must get with my administrative staff about that!! Hugs and Happy New Year!

Phyllis said...

Thanks for the award, but I don't have a blog to post it on!! I appreciate it very much!

Sharon Basel said...

Thanks for the award Gunn! I miss you already from the SCH team. This is such an honor coming from you - I have so admired your creativity and have learned a lot from you and studying your cards. I'll be following you closely still and hope we'll be on the same DT team again in the future. Happy New Year to you and many hugs!
All the best,
Sharon

Guro said...

Så gøy!!! Tusen tusen takk for at du sendte denne til meg; klart jeg vil motta den. Skal sette meg ned med den i kveld. Står på farten ut :-)
Spennende å lese mer om deg!

Klem Guro