I got this Award from the lovely Maxine! One of the things I really love about blogging is to meet and get to know people all over the world. Maxine is from New Zealand - that is about as far away from Norway that you might possibly come - but still I got to call Maxine one of my friends in a can.
Thank you for beeing you Maxine - you brighten up my days!
So I have to share 8 things about myself...... lets see...
1. I was once called a great acting talent by one of the biggest theatre directors in Norway.
2. I did apply for acting school but failed ;o)
3. I have been sensored out from Google street view - I met the Street view car twice but they have taken new photos.... not sure what that says about me.
4. I live togheter with Marcus, the amazing man who thinks that I am the best thing ever happen to him.
5. I am a stepmother to two amazing people (can't really call them children anymore) Helene is turing 18 in just a few months and Sebastian just turned 13. The acceptance they have given me is way beyond what you can ever expect. They are fantastic and I love them both very much!
6. I work part time at a library and I love it!
7. I did not ever think that I would own a pet, but now I have 3 cats and I am totally addicted to the love they give me. What amazing creaturs they are. They give me so much love and laughter.
8. I have been an extra in a music video. You can see the video here but you wont see me - I was sensored out as usual *LOL* But I was there!
So I have to pass this award off to 8 people:
The rules for receiving this award are:
Thank and link back to the person who sent this to you.
Share 8 things about yourself
Pass this award on to 8 bloggers
Contact those bloggers and tell them you sent them this award.
Thank you for stopping by!