December 4, 2010

Sensational Saturday with Sugar Creek Hollow

Welcome to another Sensational Saturday with Sugar Creek Hollow.
This week we have a sketch to play with.


I have used the Santa Tag and the Belive Sentiment
My gorgeous DP is from a Swedish company called Maja Design.
I chagned the color of the Santa tag before I printed it and then I added some Platinum stickles to it - I did the same thing to the beautiful pattern on the Belive sentiment.

Now run over to the Sugar Creek Hollow DT blog. See the awsome creations my DT sisters have made and come play with us! 
The two images I have used today are both freebies - ready to be downloaded and perfect for this sketch!

Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:


Dutch Dare (2 weeks, 2 entries) - christmas
Paper Romance - winter
ABC Christmas (2 weeks) - CHRISTMAS and yuletide
Crafty Little Place - anything goes
My Time To Craft - vintage cards
Scrap-Creations - anything goes
Tuesday Taggers - santa claus
Tuesday Throwdown - embellish it
Karber Weekly - DIGI STAMP and sparkle
Scrappy Frogs (3 weeks) - christmas

12 comments:

Heide said...

Gunn,
Love this card. The added sparkle is great and super job with the sketch.

Nancy said...

Gunn, this is wonderful! I love the Santa in the background paper! Fantastic creation!

Donna Moore said...

Oh wow, that Swedish paper is to die for! Your entire creation is perfectly gorgeous! I love your use of the stickles, it really brings out the images. On top on the lace and Believe sentiment you have a really cool embellie, that rocks! In fact this whole card rocks!!
hugs
donna

Mary Duffek said...

Gorgeous! Always love your cards and this one is no different. Fabulous job!

Wenche WTE said...

Tanteunge!
For et fantastisk kort.
Tante

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card gunn.

greetings karin

Sharon Basel said...

Another fantastic card with all the details and perfectly coordinated embellishments that have become your trademark Gunn! I would love nothing better than to sit down and watch you create a beauty like this from the beginning to the end. I'm just fascinated with your style that produces such stunning works of art. Magnificent creation this week!
Hugs to you,
Sharon

marsha said...

Gunn, this is just so elegant! Your paper has such a magical quality with all the shimmer and the stickles, i just love all the details! Fabulous creation!
Hugs,
Marsha

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Just beautiful! The white is perfect for winter and I love the sparkle on the SC.

Primitive Paper said...

Oooooowee.....do I see some die cuts used here??? This is just an over-the-top creation this week. I LOVE the swedish papers. If I were a traveler I would have to buy papers in every country!!! Your sparkle is a really nice touch Gunn!!!

Julie said...

WOW! This is stunning. I love everything about this card. Your papers are gorgeous and I love how you laid it out so Santa is there with the tag.

Hugz,
Julie

MaxineD said...

Beautiful, Gunn - love the atmosphere evoked by this card - it is quite romantic :-)