January 18, 2011

MMSC#87 Sweet heart of mine



It is tuesday again! Where does the weeks go? But really, does it matter? Tuesdays are happy days - or rather Madness days ;o)
It is time for another Midnight Madness sketch challenge! Are you up for it?




This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC86 Gold Star Award goes to...

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
 

http://priscillastyles-store.blogspot.com/
(redeemable for any images in the "dabbling with digis" line)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Our January Monthly sponsor is....
http://www.lindystampgang.com/





I have used Priscillastyles Heart wreath. Colored it with the little sparkeling paint that I got form Lindys stamp gang.  
Mine was Cocoa Bean Copper, and I used the Gossamer Gold spray to create the DP. 
My triangle was dryembossed with a rose embossing folder that I got in a RAK from Tracy. Then I rubbed it with Vintage Photo distress ink and painted over it with some crackle paint. Then I highlighted the embossed rose with the Gossamer Gold (sprayed into the cap and painted on the rose with a brush).

Now run over to the Midnight Madness blog, find some inspiration and come play with us!

Challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts (2nd monday) - Love is in the air
Karber Weekly - DIGI STAMP and Ribbon
Pile It On - Anything Goes
CDAC Holiday Challenge - (2 weeks)  Valentine's Day
Craft Your Days Away (2nd week) - anything goes
Marks Finest Paper - use hearts
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - anything goes
Gunn

21 comments:

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Gunn, first of all I love your blog background, this one is just perfect for your gorgeous creations and shows them off just beautifully. Your card is a stunner! The colors are just gorgeous and I love how you created the triangle with so much depth! Your ribbon, lace and embellies fit just perfectly and complete your card with so much prettiness! Just stunning!
Hugs,
Charlotte

Wenche WTE said...

Tanteunge!
Knallfint kort, hjertestempelet er råfint. Mange fine detaljer. Likte veldig godt fargene og hjeteborden.
Klem Tante.

jackiescrafts said...

A great card and an unusual one for valentines day
Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

Jackie x

MaxineD said...

Gunn I love the way you can create something so romantic and so very out-of-the-box!! I am drooling over this one my friend.
Blessings
Maxine

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

These colors are so elegant! It almost feels like a wedding card... I love the antiqued paper with the contrast of the white. I like how you DIDN'T color this. So many of us instantly go to red or pink for those hearts and this is just so beautiful in its natural white. Lovely card!
Reneé
Midnight Madness Design Team

redwasher1 said...

I love this!!! Awesome card!!!
Thanks for sharing it at Speedy's Friends.

Lovely Linda said...

Wow Gunn - this is stunning - I love the colours that you have used - and the lack of them! Gorgeous details and auch a wonderful feel to this creation! Love it! Thansk for always inspiring - I love to see what you are doing! {{{hugs}}}

Ellis said...

Beautiful card Gunn! =)
Hugs, Elenor

marsha said...

Ooh Gunn, this is just fabulous! Are these some of the new goodies from your Mom? I love the colors you used and all the flowers, I always look forward to seeing your creations!
Hugs,
Marsha

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful heart gunn, love the colors you have bin used.
very beautiful card and great details.

greetings karin

Diana Queen said...

Wow! Your blog is lookin gorgeous!!
Gunn, I love your use of nuetrals with this image...this card is so beautiful! ;D

LindaS said...

OMG I LOOOOVE the colors - the pop of the hearts and the little blings. Just amazing. LindaS/PSDT

Marcy said...

Gunn, your card is just beautiful. It's so romantic and the background makes it very special. I love it!! Marcy PSDT

Lorie said...

Truly stunning, Gunn! The background paper is beautifully vintage and just perfect for this image! You're putting your sprays and paint to amazing use! I'm in awe with every creation!

Hugs,
Lorie

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Oh, My, that's a GORGEOUS card, Gunn!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends heart challenge...what a beauty

Priscilla said...

Hi Gunn, I am amazed at how pretty this card is, who would have ever thought to have the hearts be white? Just fantastic hun..you amaze me. I am so glad you are on the MMDT and ecstatic that you make such wonderful cards week after week. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being on this team and using my image this week too.
Priscilla

Guro said...

Hei Gunn!
Utrolig flott kort som alltid, så masse herlige detaljer som alltid. Liker veldig godt sprayene dine; nydelig farger som du har brukt kjempeflott :-D
Håper du får en fin helg; jeg skal ta det helt med ro.
Kjempestas å være på team med deg :-)
Klem Guro

Scrappy said...

Great layout and simply GORGEOUS card!! Thanks for playing along with PIO this week! We hope you will be back next week!

Heide said...

Gunn,
Hi how are you?
Your card is just lovely, I love the image and the sweet hearts and circles boarder on the font of your card. Super work!