February 16, 2011

LOC Read something

I have been wanting to make some bookmarks for quite some time, but just never got to it. I did not really know how to.  Then I realized that the Layers of Colors stamps are perfect for the kind of bookmarks I wanted to make. Layers of COlors have ceveral long stamps that are just so right for this shape. 

I have only made these 4 so far, but I see a lot more of them in my future *LOL*
For this bookmark I used the Merci Bouquet stamp set. The egdes is distressed with Worn Lipstick Distress ink. I punched out some small butterflies and some flowers. Images is colored with chalk.

Here I used the Thouch of Elegance set. The egdes is distressed with Broken China Distress ink. The shoe is something I got from a local discount store. On the background I have used the  Natural Flourish art stensil
For this bookmark I have used the Joiful Noise set and the Thouch of Elegance set. Then I punched out some small notes. Added some stickles to the notekey. The egdes is distressed with Dusty Concord Distress ink.

On this card I have used the Flutterscent set, the nature walk set and the Merci Bouqet set and the Joiful Noise set. The egdes is distressed with Spiced Marmelade Distress ink.


I hope you will all stop by the Layers of Colors blog and see all the gorgeous creations that the LOC Design Team has made. Also stop by the LOC Flickr group!

I hope to see you again next wednesday for my next Layers of Colors Guest Designer creations, and don't forget about our big CAKE PARTY february 23.


7 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Gunn - these Book Gems are gorgeous - too lovely to hide away in a book! I love the colours and the variety of images - they captivate you at first sight! Totally gorgeous my friend - love them! {{{hugs}}}
Linda LOC Design Team

Jessica said...

So beautiful - each and every one of them!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful bookmarks you have made gunn.

greetings karin

MaxineD said...

Oh Gunn these are a delight to the eyes - just so elegant and stylish!! Love all the wee details you have added, and I must say I would never have thought of layers on a bookmark!! What an inspired idea.
Blessings
Maxine

Melisa Waldorf said...

DEVINE!! LOC is so blessed to have you as our guest designer this month!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Fabulous creations, Gunn! Love each one!

♥ mys ♥ said...

Disse bokmerkene er nydelige Gunn:) Likte spesielt godt det med blomster og sommerfugler:)
Ha en fortsatt fin helg!:)
*Klem fra Inger*