February 1, 2011

MMSC#89 Pretty butterfly

Tuesday again!Are you ready for the Madness?


This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)


Please contact me with your info to claim your Bonus Prizes!!! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC89 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
Be sure to stop by Janet's SU site and check out all the new products.
Thank you for your wonderful prize Janet :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Our February Monthly sponsor is....

My card this week is made with a image from our sponsor Paper Pretties and is called Butterfly and Blossom.   I printet it several times and cut out some of the flowers and the butterfly and popped them up on foam dots to give the image dimension.
I have colored it with both watercolorpencils and my new Derwent Inktense color pencils. On top of this I have used some Tattered Angels glimmer mist on the flowers and some stickles on the butterflywings.




The music on the side is a stamp that I have borrowed from my Aunt Wenche. I relly like this one, it is from Great Impressions.
I also used the Glimmermist on my petals here - gave it a gorgeous shimmer.



I don't usually use a lot of buttons on my cards, but this time I gave it a go. Does not look to bad I think.



Thank you so much for stopping by today. I am in Stavanger at the moment looking for that special wedding dress...... 
Wish me luck!
Now slide over to the Midnight Madness blog and come play with us!


10 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Gunn - what a fabulous card! I love that image and all of the layers you have added! Such gorgeous bling too - some it is looking so familiar and I can hardly wait to use it! Gorgeous shimmer too - you make any image look wonderful Gunn! Thanks for sharing and ALWAYS inspiring! {{{hugs}}}

KarinsArtScrap said...

your card is great gunn.
what a lovely butterfly with flowers.
your buttons are looking great too.

greetings karin

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Gunn, I love how you colored the flowers. The dots are so cute with the pale pink petals. Love the variety of buttons you've used as well. Very beautiful!

Dawn Edwards said...

I love stopping by your blog to see your creations. This card is Fabulous! All the Vintage buttons and the layering of the image was perfect. The music note stamp is one I need to get! Thanks for all the Inspiration.
Dawn

MaxineD said...

Gunn this is an amazing card - love all the dimension and sparkle :-)The music stamp is beautiful and must be so versatile.
All the best with your shopping - I am sure you will find something stunning!
Blessings
Maxine

Priscilla said...

Hi Gunn..how is the shopping going?;) Can't wait to hear all about it.. Your card is really great this week. I love your lace work on this card too. I know how hard that is to get it to lay straight around the circle... I Just adore your style. Thank you so much for adding your talent to the MM line up each week. So much inspiration from each of our DT.
Keep up the exceptional work.
Priscilla

marsha said...

Gunn, how fabulous! Love, love, love your creation this week! The butterflies are sensational and the sheet music DP adds such a vintage touch! You rock girl! Love your flair for design!
Hugs,
Marsha
MMSC-DT

MariLynn said...

This is so pretty! I love the music panel and those butterflies!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow Gunn! Another stunning card. Love the collage effect! Wonderful details! LOVE IT!
Denise

Janny said...

Brillant card lovely. Greatings Janny