February 22, 2011

MMSC#92 Fall already?

Welcome to another week of Madness!







  This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
  Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC91 Gold Star Award goes to...

#28 Anne H

Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
#16 Tiiti
#17 Connie M
#22 Tiggertastic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC92 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
http://robynsfetish.com/shop/




**Our February Monthly sponsor is....



My card this week is made with a fun digi from Robyns Fetish called fall fun! Isen't she great! I would love to have this fun in a pile of leafs, but I have a meter of snow outside and I guess I would like to see both spring and summer before it is fall again *LOL*
I colored it with Derwent Inketense colorpencils.Still trying to get the hang of this coloring thing....
My supercool metal leafs is from the humongus RAK I got from my mother. I added some stickles to the biggest one. The tree is an embossingfolder from Tim Holtz. I driedembossed it and then cut it out and colored it. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Now run over to the Midnight Madness Challenge blog and join us in the fun!
 
Challenges:
I Did It Creations - Anything Goes
2 Sisters - Embossing
Allsorts - Inspired by nature
Little Claire's (M) Anything Goes 
Guylou's Inimitability - (2W, SIO) - anything goes
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - (SIO) - anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey - (2W, 1E) - anything goes
Shelly's Images - (SIO) - show us what you got/anything goes  


7 comments:

MaxineD said...

Great card, Gunn - love that tree and the bouquet of roses at the base :-)
The young girl looks as though she is having a great time and those leaves are stunning.
blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card gunn, love your little girl she has really a fun time.

greetings karin

LindaS said...

That tree with the flowers on totally rocks your cool creation.

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

I love this Gunn! Fall is my favorite time of year! The tree is a great touch with this cute little girl. Adorable card!

marsha said...

Gunn, this is just so cute! I love your image and your tree is just a fabulous addition!
Hugs,
Marsha

Priscilla said...

Too much fun...you always have the perfect embellishments to go with your card images. I Just adore your style. Thank you so much for adding your talent to the MM line up each week. So much inspiration found in this one. Keep up the exceptional work.
Priscilla

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Gunn, what a great card! I love how carefree this little girl is playing in the leaves and you have colored her just beautifully! How do you like the Derwent pencils? Your embellishments are just perfect for the image and I love how you made the tree.
Awesome job!
Hugs,
Charlotte