February 14, 2011

Valentine

Here is a little tag I made for Marcus for Valentines day.
I decided to give him a gift for valentines this year so he gets a tag rather then a card.

I handdrew the birdcage onto grungeboard and cut it out with a knife. I then painted it with Magicals from Lindys stamp gang. Inside there is a wood heart that I have got from a local discount store (Nille). The birdcage background is white cardstock that I driedembossed then then rubbed over with Distress ink Fired Brick. I layed it all on a little peice of corrugated cardbord. Some lace and some ribbon, of course a line of pearl and then this little, very, very cool metal frame. Inside I put a piece of paper with the text Amor Vincit Omnia written on. The metalframe is part of a RAK I got from my mother.

I also made the wrappingpaper for the gift. It is the background you see here. It looks quite good I think! 
Now - I hope it makes him happy!

7 comments:

MaxineD said...

Ohh Gunn this looks so lovely - both the tag and the paper. Well done with the birdcage :-)
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely tag with great embellishments gunn.

greetings karin

Lovely Linda said...

Wow Gunn - this is gorgeous! You are amazing drawing the birdcage - I thought it was the Tim nHoltz one! I love the heart in the cage and the fabulous gift wrap! I think Marcus will LOVE it - I know I do! Happy Valentines Day my friend! {{{hugs}}}

♥ mys ♥ said...

Hei!
Så utrolig lekker tag du har laget! Likte alt ved den - ble sittende å måpe en stund..hehe:)
Du er dyktig - ingen tvil om det:)
*Klem fra Inger*

Bibbi said...

Kjempefin tag! Synes hjertekortet under var også spesielt lekkert!

Bibbi said...

Forresten, har du tatt bort knappen til webringen, eller er det jeg som blingser? Er ute på en bloggrunde men det ser ikke ut som jeg kommer lenger...

Ellis said...

Jättefin tag Gunn! =)
Kram Elenor