March 8, 2011

MMSC#94 Midnight Margaritas

Do you remember the witchmovie with Nicole Kidman and Sandra Bulloc "Practial Magic"? They have a great tradition when life gets hard - Midnight Margaritas! 
What a great idea! 

This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"

  Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC93 Gold Star Award goes to...

#5 Julie Warner
 



Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
#2 Debbles Dabbles
#38 Nana Vic
#40 Sandee
#43 Artesiana


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC94 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
http://www.whimsiedoodles.com
pany blog , were we also post weekly challenges and tutorials.
Special Discount Offer:
A special offer for MMSC Fans - use the discount code MM10 at the Whimsie Doodles online store and receive 10% off your next order! Code expires 30 days from today*.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Our March Monthly sponsor is....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"When life gives you lemons 
- make margaritas!"


I thought that was the best thing said ever! Life has given me quite a lot of lemons lately, I could sure need some margaritas 
- anyone want to join in?
I would love to sit under a palmtree with a glas of sparkeling Margaritas!

Here is what you need:



This very cool margarita glass and sentiment is from Whimsy Doodles
Thanks for stopping by!
No make your self some Margaritas and then run over to the MMSC blog and join us in the fun and Madness!


12 comments:

MaxineD said...

Hi Gunn - what a wonderful card you have come up with here - I have missed your blog entries so it was good to see you here this week.
Yup - I will join you for some margaritas - I've had a lemon or two recently!!
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

great margarita gunn.
lovely card.

greetings karin

Dawn Edwards said...

Fabulous card! I like the hand made flowers and the glass popped up really invites you for a taste. I would love to join you for a Margaritas! Let's toast to Fresh starts and creative juices.
Thanks for all the Inspiration.

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hi Gunn! I would love to sit under that palm with you sipping a margarita! :) Simply divine card!
Denise

Guro said...

Herlig kort Gunn! Stilig 3d effekt på drinken, gjør den bare enda mer innbydende :-) Stilig tag også!
Håper du får en fin uke, tenker på dere.
Klem Guro

Lorie said...

Now THAT'S a sentiment!! Gunn, I love your lemon margarita card! What a fun image, and it's so beautifully colored. Awesome!!!

Hugs,
Lorie

marsha said...

Gunn, this is just so cute and I love your colors! Super sentiment, you just keep that lemonade coming girl! Now this is making me think about taking a vacation!
Hugs,
Marsha

Lovely Linda said...

Oh Gunn - you are a WILD WOMAN! LOL! I love this card and that tag is just perfect! Your drink looks inviting - the colours are so vibrant and the black makes it all POP!! Great details, as always my friend! I love to come and visit! {{{hugs}}}

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Gunn, what a great card! You always come up with the great ideas and this is no exception. Love it. Fabby job with the hidden tag and popping up the margarita glass. Definately a tropical card. Well done!
Hope everything is going well with you and you can enjoy some down time with a delicious margarita!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Excellent! I love the hidden tag. Margaritas are one of my favorites! What a fun card! I'll be over at 5:00...you have enough to share right?

LindaS said...

I love the palm at the top.

Ellis said...

Fabulous card, I love that movie! =)
Hugs, Elenor