March 15, 2011

MMSC#95

I just wanted to share with you a drawing contest going on over on CDAC. 
This is a fun way to get those creative drawing juices flowing. They have two categories for this fun activity and there are two more weeks to enter. If you are a selling artists or a non-selling artist you can enter up to three digi creations. 
The prizes are really fun too!! 




This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"

  Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC94 Gold Star Award goes to...
 #1 An

Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
#3 Brenda K
#9 Valerie Mitchell
#21 Wenche WTE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC95 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
www.deedeesdigis.com  


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Our March Monthly sponsor is....






My image this week is from Delicious Doodles.




My flowers have been sprayed with Moon Shadow - Gossamer gold from Lindys Stamp gang. 














Thanks for stopping by!










7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gunn your card is fabulous, love the dancing couple.
the butterfly, flowers and lace are great too.

greetings karin

Teri said...

Gorgeous hun! I love all the added extras - makes the card look really special!
Hugs,
Teri x

LindaS said...

I love the script behind the image.

Priscilla said...

Hi Gunn, I just love your photography work..Your details are exceptional and it is so wonderful you can capture that with your superb photos. I love your card this week. Hey, do you have a date for your wedding? I may have missed it. Let me know ok?
Priscilla

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Gunn, I think your work is so passionate. Your cards seem to scream out "look at me!" with all of their gorgeous embellishments. You just have to stare for a long time to take it all in. I love the clock behind the butterfly...which I also love! Beautiful card as usual!

MaxineD said...

WOW Gunn - this is amazing - love all your details and bling, and the silhouette image is divine.

I have missed your blogging - trust all is well for you and yours and your plans are going smoothly.

Blessings
Maxine

Laura - Layers of Color said...

I love the romance and drama of your card...Lovely!