March 22, 2011

MMSC#96

It is time for some more Madness again! I love tuesdays!






This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"

  Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC95 Gold Star Award goes to...

#25 Brenda K


Our Remarkables Awards this week go to... 

 14. laila  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC96 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
http://www.pizzazzaplenty.blogspot.com/ 
Please stop by and take a look at their store: Pizzazz Aplenty





**Our March Monthly sponsor is....
http://www.lindystampgang.com/





For this card I have used Priscillastyles corset. I really like that image - I keep comming back to it over and over again. I have done it in purple, in black, in red and now in gold.
I have sprayed it with Gossamer Gold Moon Shadow spray from Lindys stamp gang, and then I redid the black with a ballpoint pen.










I also sprayed these flowers from Prima. The big rose is from Kort og Godt. It was originally red, but I socked it in Distress ink refill. Took forever to dry, I actually had to use my heat tool to dry it off after I had tried to air dry it for 3 days.... Don't do this if you are in a hurry.







I made some stickpins with gold and black beads.








And like Phyllis would have said: Voila!


Thank you so much for stopping by! I am busy getting ready for my upcomming wedding - wish me luck!


No run over to the Midnight Madness blog and join the fun!


Challenges:
Crafty Pad  - Use a Digi

Stamping Vacation Playing Dress Up
Sugar Creek Hollow  - Anything Goes
Paper Cutz - your choice






13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card gunn, love the image too.
your flowers are beautiful ande the colors.

greetings karin

Merry said...

Love all the use of the pearls...great colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Vacation.

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow Gunn! Simply fabulous! Love the way you changed the colors! Fantastic use of Priscilla's digital. Each and every card that you have made with it are over the top GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for the inspiration!
Denise

MaxineD said...

Wedding or not you have made another awesome card here my friend!!
Love all the gold!!! - with the black and the gold and white pearls it is so rich and luxurious and just plain decadent - love it!!
Enjoy the planning and the wedding in case I don't 'see' you before.
Blessings
Maxine

LindaS said...

Jeg er vild med de jordfarver du har brugt og det korset er fantastisk - et rent kunstværk.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Another amazing creation, Gunn. This is such a creative and dramatic use of color and design. Beautiful work. My sincere best wishes on your upcoming wedding. Wishing you much happiness!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Gunn, I love your elegant color combination. The black lace is perfect with the corset.

aqualeiga said...

Oooh la la! A wonderful card, and I love the beaded pins you've made, along with the altered rose! So glad you joined THE CRAFTY PAD challenge this week. Hugs, Ali x

Dawn Edwards said...

Ok Girl you know I love this card! the corset accented with those tiny pearls is such a dramatic effect. I love all the lace and the vintage feel. Even though it took your roses 3 plus days to dry It was well worth the time, I love them and they look amazing! Thanks for sharing this Show stopper of a card! Best of Luck with the upcoming Wedding!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Gunn, I always love to see what you create with the corset image, you work with it so well. Beautiful details with the lace, flowers and bling, and the stick pins add a touch of class too! Gorgeous!
Hugs,
Charlotte

Guro said...

Herlig Gunn, dette var bare råstilig!!! Digger hvordan du har satt korsette sammen og fargene dine er kjempelekre :-D
Gratulerer igjen med den store dagen i helgen, dere var utrolig flotte alle sammen. Tenker dere koser dere!
Klem Guro

Lovely Linda said...

WOW Gunn - this is stunning! I love the way you have made Priscilla's image your own! Gorgeous details my friend!! I am loving the lace and bling, along with the flowers! Always fabulous work Gunn - thanks for the inspiration! {{{hugs}}}

Priscilla said...

Hi again..so sorry I am late getting to this post. You always rock the corset image. Your post is awesome too. Such great pictures.
Thanks Gunn
Priscilla