March 29, 2011

MMSC#97 Soft and pretty



This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
  Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC96 Gold Star Award goes to...

#Gro Tjeltveit


 Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
#11 Karen Wallace
#30 Brenda K

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC97 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
http://priscillastyles-store.blogspot.com/The MMSC97 Weekly Bonus winner will win a 
$20 Gift Voucher redeemable for any digi images in the "priscillastyles" Store
Stop by and check out all the new images!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Our March Monthly sponsor is....
 This week I have used the fantastic "Resting Ballerina" image from Priscillastyles.
Don't really know how it ended up being pink - as I don't do pink, but there it is.... *LOL*


I have used a vellum notesheet for my background, and several strips of cotton lace and organza ribbon.
My frame is from Kort og Godt.
 I have colored the image with my Derwent Inktense colorpencils.




Thank you so much for stopping by! Please go check out the Midnight Madness Challenge blog and come play with us!




Challenges:




House of Gilli - 2W, SIO - Ribbon and Pearls
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Paper Playtime - 2W - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paint - 1E - Flowers
Scrappy Frogs - 3W - Flowers and Lace









21 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Stunning - elegant - divine and so much more Gunn! You do pink so well my friend! I love all of the layers and the embellishing - stunning! Seems you do all things well my friend! Thanks for all of the inspiration we find here! {{{hugs}}}

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous gunn, what a beautiful card.
love the frame on your balerina.
also your butterfly and your coloring.

greetings karin

Cleota said...

OMGness! This is absolutely gorgeous! I *love* the vintage look it has and all your embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenges this week.

Cleota
DT Member

Sandi said...

Gunn - I am always in awe of your creations, and this one is Gorgeous!!Thanks for playing in our 'Flowers OR Flowers and Pearls' challenge!
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi Gunn!! What a fun sketch and you really rocked it!! I just love the elegant touches you added. Gorgeous colors and design!

Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!
hugs,
Chris

Pattie G said...

WOW, What a beautiful card! I love how you used our flower theme for this week’s challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Hugs ♥

MaxineD said...

Gunnn this is just beautiful - love the way you have paired the browns and pinks - one of my favourite color combinations.
blessings
Maxine

Michelle said...

Absolutely beautiful card! So many details. The flowers are just gorgeous.

Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

anaRy said...

What a lovely creation! So many beautiful layers! Love Ballet..
Thank you for joining house of Gilli Challenge!Huggies,
anaRy

Denise @ kc242 said...

Gunn, you project this week is stunning. Every single detail is over the top GORGEOUS! Congratulations on you wedding too! Your pictures were fabulous!
Denise

♥ mys ♥ said...

Hei!:o)
Utrolig nydelig kort Gunn.
Mange herlige detaljer og lekre farger:)
Ta en titt innom bloggen min - har noe til deg der.
*Klem fra Inger*

Tracey said...

Wow! This is absolutely stunning :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW ... how do you do this?? I try to get my vintage creations to look like yours and somehow you just have that SPECIAL TOUCH that I haven't achieved yet! But I'm going to keep trying!! LOL!
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

WOW, Gunn, this is one stunning card and the framing and embellishments.....wonderful!! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Sharon said...

Oh My Goodness! This is just beautiful!!! I love the digi and how you did the frame!! Awesome!!
Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!! :)

LindaS said...

Wonderful card. I especially love the frame.
Thanks for joining us at Patties Creations too.

Wendy said...

Wow, your's is totally Fancy! So many pretty details. Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

Debs said...

Stunning acrd - your colouring is amazing!
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

Priscilla said...

Hey Gunn..how is it going? Your creation is just amazing this week. You always have the best embellishments. I am so glad you are on the MMDT and ecstatic that you make such wonderful cards. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being on this team and using my ballerina image this week. Thanks for everything.
Priscilla

Valerie said...

I love your card! It is totally amazing! I can't wait to see your next creation.
Valerie
Prisicllastyles DT

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Ooo, beautiful, Gunn! I love the contrast of the soft pink and the metal, wonderful!