April 19, 2011

MMSC#100 Chill out!



Wow, can you believe we are on Sketch 100? What a milestone and I am so thrilled that we are still going strong.  Next month is our 2 year sketch challenge anniversary and we have some very special things planned for you. Stay tuned for all those details and be sure to come celebrate with us!! Now on to this weeks sketch!!
 "YOUR CHOICE"

  Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC99 Gold Star Award goes to...

#53 Wendy


 

 Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
 #7 Gro Tjeltveit
#21 Suzi
#32 Kimberly S.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC100 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Our April Monthly sponsor is....
Month End Prize is a $100 Gift Certificate Wow!!
Thank you Shawne




For this weeks card I have used both image and digital paper from Studio313
This lovely cup of cocoa is part of a set of digital stamps called Mellow out. I used the precolored one. I just love it when I can have them precolored... no hairpulling for me trying to color... 
I added a strip of black ribbon and a beltbuckle to the side of this card, but it looked so boring that I had to dress it up a little bit. So I added a bow, and some flowers, and some more flowers, and some pearls and a diamond...






This big heart is one that I got from my mum - Thank you mum!

Thank you so much for stopping by. Now go an check out what my talented DT sisters have come up with for your inspiration. 




Challenges:
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Kenny K Krafty Girlz - 1E, SIO - Anything goes.
  • My Grafico - M, posted on the 1st - Anything goes









12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

I love a cup of coffee gunn [ lol ].
your card is looking great.

well gunn i'am not always doing layers, if you look at my blog i do also a lot with copics.

greetings karin

MaxineD said...

Gunn this is just beautiful - love how you can put so much onto a card and never have it looking cluttered or messy - that is a real skill!!
Blessings
Maxine

Shirley-anne said...

Gunn, what a stunner this is . Such an elegant style , flamboyant!So many elements to love . Thanks for sharing and linking to Michelle's Make it Monday .
When commenting on another’s MIM entry don’t forget to mention that you saw it on MIM and the more entries you comment on in this way, the more chances you have of winning.

Shawne said...

Wow, that swirly dp was made for this image, what a lot of fun elements on this card! Glad you liked the precolored image!

Thank you Gunn!!!!

Dawn said...

Great card! Made me want a cuppa! I'm off to put the kettle on!
Good Luck in the My grafico Anything Goes Challenge this month!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Mary J said...

Wow, really gorgeous! Thx for sharing your inspiration with us at Make It Monday! Hope to see you again!

Mary J x

marsha said...

Ooh, pour me a cup please! This is gorgeous Gunn, love your papers and embellishments!
Hugs,
Marsha

heidy said...

Oh Fab card!
Thanks for joining KKKG this week
Heidy

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Gunn - what a gorgeous card - your cuppa looks so inviting, I am glad I could stop by and join you - how cool would that be IRL! Your embellishing is wlays fabulous Gunn and this is no exception and the swirly DP is divine!! Love it! Thanks for sharing Gunn! I hope you are doing well - we will catch up soon! {{{hugs}}}

America said...

Fab florals and embellies. Striking card.

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Gunn, I just love those peach flowers against the dark border and ribbon. I just used my first precolored image around 2 weeks ago. I love how it turned out. Great card!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Gunn, I just love those peach flowers against the dark border and ribbon. I just used my first precolored image around 2 weeks ago. I love how it turned out. Great card!