April 5, 2011

MMSC#98 Cherry blossoms

It is tuesday again! 
I have to go to a seminar with my job today, not really happy about it, but don't really see any way out of it. I don't think they will see "have to stay home and craft" as an acceptable excuse.... 
Life is just sooo hard some times *LOL*
I like having luxuaryproblems like that!

Please help us welcome our two new team members 
Silke and America!

As always we give you two sketches, one fancy and one CAS - it is your choise! How cool is that?






This weeks sponsor is:
 Stamp and Create

Our monthly sponsor is:
Congratulations to the winners of our challenge #97!

Our Gold star goes to:
#17 Sharon Basel
Our Remarkable Awards goes to:
#15 Rose
#26 Nancy
#30 Titti
#32 Brenda K




For my card this week I have used the Cherry blossom and butterfly image and the Spring blossom and butterflies digital paper both form Studio313.

I have never used Digital paper before, but must say that I am very close to being in love with the concept. The possibility to resize the paper so that the pattern fits perfect to my needs.... I like that!

Thank you so much for stopping by. Go check out what my DT sisters have created, get some inspiration and come play with us!

Challenges:
Crafty Pad - SIO - Flowers
Dream Valley Challenges - 2W, 3E - Things with wings


22 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful and elegant card gunn.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...

Hei Gunn
Takk for sist, det var to stolte foreldre som giftet deg bort.
Dette var et yndig kort som fikk meg i godt humør. Nå lengter jeg bare etter våren. Ha en god dag. Mamma

MaxineD said...

Beautiful Gunn - love how you have used these images, and all the wee accents you have included on your card.
Blessings
Maxine

Shawne said...

i LOVE RESIZING TOO, GREAT FOR LITTLE CARDS! tHANK YOU gUNN FOR SHARING YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORK! yOUR PIECRCING AND SPONGING REALLY SET THIS OFF!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Gunn - this is gorgeous! I love the DP - I have never tried it but you are making be want to!! Gorgeous colours - there is such a lovely softness with your card - gorgeous Gunn! I hope your Seminar wan't too traumatic!! LOL! Thanks for all of the inspiration my friend! {{{hugs}}}

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

Just beautiful Gunn, lovel the colours and super shading round the image.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week

B x

There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

Bea said...

Your card is so beautifu in its fantastic colours :o)

Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter this week

Bea

Lorie said...

Gunn, this is such a lovely card! Beautiful color choices, and I love the aged/vintage look! Absolutely gorgeous!

Hugs,
Lorie

Curlybear said...

Oh my word this is very a beautiful creation, and such a lovely design and layout,

Thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 128
Butterflies

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

America said...

Love how youve matched the papers to that lovely image here. lovely colors and coloring. Im thrilled to be joining you at MM. :)

melsanford said...

A beautiful card. Gorgeous colours and those butterflies are lovely! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Donna Moore said...

totally scrumptious! All your details and colors around your focal point is gorgeous! Love your work!!

BTW, I think it may be time to look for a new place to work! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow Gunn! This is such an elegant creation. Your image is gorgeous and I love how it looks paired with the matching digi papers. Beautiful work!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous!

Thanks for joining our "Butterfly" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Maggie's Crafts said...

Stunning!

Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. :)

Maggie
xx

Jeanette said...

Just lovely. I love the touch of lace. Beautiful paper to go with your gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Priscilla said...

Hi Gunn, I always look forward to seeing what embellishments you will add to your cards each week. Another amazing group of lovely touches for your card. Thanks for being a part of the Midnight Madness Design Team and thanks for your amazing card this week :)
Priscilla

Denise @ kc242 said...

hi Gunn, it is just amazing how different everyones card are with the same image and papers. Beautifully designed!
Denise

LindaS said...

Stunning card. I especially love the ribbon frame.

Lynn's scraps said...

Lovely card,Thanks for joining us at GingerLoft Challenges Lynnm