April 12, 2011

MMSC#99 I want a garden like this!

Time flys and it is my favorite day of the week again! Tuesdays screams with madness - Midnight Madness you know ;o)

As always, we give you two sketches to choose between - enter one style or both, just come have fun with us!




Our weekley sponsor is:
Look at that happy bird! He makes me smile!


Our Monthly sponsor is:

Month End Prize is a $100 Gift Certificate Wow!!
Thank you Shawne!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Congratulations to our MMSC#98 winners!
Our Gold Star goes to:
 #23 Amy W
 
Our Remarkable Awards goes to:
#1 An
#22 Gro
#25 Sue Drees



For my card this week I have used the Stone Wall Garden from Doodle Pantry. I really would love to have a garden like this - I am glad I can have it on my cards ;o)


I have colored the image with just about everything in my stash - watercolorpencils, my Derwent inktense colorpencils, chalk, ballpointpens and markers. It was not easy to get the colorintesety that I wanted, but I think it came out ok in the end.

I have not gone wild with the flowers for a while so this was a fun sketch ;o) I have made and order with Wild Orchids for some more flowers but it will take some time to get here, so I had to use leftovers.


I had to make my own pearlswirl. I used some apricotcolored pearls for this.



Thank you so much for stopping by. Run over to the Midnight Madness Challenge blog, get some inspiration from my talented DT sisters and come play with us!

Challenges:

Creative Stamp Friends - 2W - #22 Swirls
Incy Wincy Designs - flower frenzy
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Woodware USA - 2E - #22 Anything goes
Crafty Pad - SIO - Spring.


17 comments:

MaxineD said...

Oh Gunn the is fabulous!! Love all your colour and texture - and of course you had to use up your stash to make room for the new order!!
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a colorful card gunn, it looks fabulous.

greetings karin

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the image and the added flowers are wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.

Nikki F x

marsha said...

Gunn, this is just the most yummy garden! Love all your embellishments - super pearl design! Always enjoy seeing your creations, you are so inspiring!
Hugs,
Marsha

Nancy said...

Gunn, your card is gorgeous!! I love the coloring of the flowers accented and taken to a whole new level with the paper ones as embellishments!! Thank you for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful garden! Love all the sweet flowers you added! Hugs ~S~

Dawn Edwards said...

Gunn Love your beautiful garden. The best thing about card gardens is you can go away on holiday and when you return they are just as perfect as when you left. I'm absolute smitten with Wild Orchid craft roses I completely understand having to place another order. Although I don't know If I will every USE up my stash for fear of not having any. ;)
Gorgeous card as always!
Dawn

Dawn said...

Such a beautiful garden! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad for our spring is in the air challenge this week!
Hugs
:Dawn xxx

Kathy Bradley said...

I was getting ready to load up my card for the newest challenge and saw your card - and it is so, so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hi Gunn! Wow I simply adore your garden flower. LOVE your pops of color! Outstanding design as always!
Denise

thestampingbug said...

Beautiful card. I'd love to have a garden like that too! Great handmade pearl swirl too. Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA challenge this week. Good luck!

PS..>Love the little twinkles you added in your photo..I'd love to do that someday!

LindaS said...

Amazing card : wonderful take on the sketch : the image is so cool and I live the flower cluster.

Harriet Skelly said...

Wow your garden and the coloring is amazing - beautifully done! Thanks for playing with us at WoodwareUSA!

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

I want this garden too! This is really adorable! I love every aspect of this card! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us in The Crafty Pad – Spring Challenge Fair winds and following seas, The Navy Wife.

Vroni said...

Your card is so amazing and great! Wonderful and so beautiful!
Thank you for joining at creative stamp friends.
Lovely Hugs
Vroni

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Gunn, you've got an entire flower garden on your card. It's so cool that you have the "grass" poking out on the side. Very pretty!

marsha said...

WOW Gunn, this is just amazing! Sorry to be so late leaving a comment, this was well worth the trip back. You have a virtual flower garden on your card and I love this gorgeous scene you have created! Everything is so lush and everywhere I look I see something I missed. Have a Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Marsha