May 11, 2011

GD for Digital Delights

My LO with my weddingphoto won me a 
Guest Designer spot over at Digital Delights
Thanks girls!

I have some problems with my sidebar so the bagdes will have to stay in this post.

Her is my GDT card:



I choose this image to work with, but decided to alter it a little bit. I removed the flower and added this picture of me. I think I must have been about 1 year old. I thought that it was a good match to the sentiment "May all your dreams come true".



I am not sure if this actually happened, but the again I don't remember what my dreams was at this stage of my life. Maybe I dreamt about being GD for Digital Delights.... if so.. well, then they did come true.


I do love my flowers and my pearls, so this card of course also got its fair share of it *LOL*


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!





6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely picture and a beautiful card gunn.
and congratulations to become a guest designer.

greetings karin

MaxineD said...

Well done on the Guest Designer spot Gunn, and you have made a beautiful work of art here - love all your pearls and lace and flowers.
Blessings
Maxine

Anita said...

Stunning layout! Congrats!

Lisa said...

amazing job Gunn, and your baby picture is adorable!!! thanks for joining us as our GDT at Digital Delights

Lovely Linda said...

WOW Gunn - you are amazing! Well done on the GD - you will KNOCK THEIR SOCKS OFF my friend! What an adorable photo of you Gunn - love it! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWW...this is over the top cutness and super gorgeous! This is truly a precious memorie! All the details are perfect! Hugs ~S~