May 24, 2011

MMSC#105

This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"

 Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC104 Gold Star Award goes to...
40. Gro Tjeltveit 
 Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...  20. Sieta  
 21. Kylie  


Congratulations!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC105 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is...
Photobucket
 This week's sponsor is Simon Says Stamp. One random winner will win a $20 Gift voucher to their fabulous store. Be sure to stop by and check out all their wonderful crafting products.
Thank you so much for your wonderful prizes this week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Our May Monthly sponsor is....
http://dudetimedoodles.com/
Total Grand prize package is well OVER $100 WORTH!!!
WOW!!!Thank you so much Boni for this months fabulous grand prize!!



 
My card this week is made with Hillbilly moonshine image from Bonibleux design. I think I know this guy, I think I grew up with quite a few of them *LOL* This one has not been anywhere near soap or whater for a while.


Thanks for stopping by!
Run over to the Midnight Madness Challenge blog and see what my talented DT sisters have made and come play with us!






10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

I love your images gunn they are always soo funny.
great card.

greetings karin

marsha said...

Gunn, how fun! You did a great job with the hillbilly, great design and coloring!
Hugs,
Marsha

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

This stamp is so funny. I love your torn and distressed edges. The rope is perfect with this guy.

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hi Gunn! I love your hillbilly card. Your details are wonderful.
Have a good weekend!
Denise

Donna Moore said...

Hey, I think that's my cousin! Great card, perfect for the hills of NC where I do believe moonshine may have been a religion! Love it!! Happy weekend!

Guro said...

Herlig Gunn!!!
Han her har vi nok alle truffet ja ;-)
Digger stilen din, tøffe papirer du har brukt.
Har ikke maskin om dagen, låner samboeren sin, men skal kjøpe etterhvert.
Håper alt er bra med deg og dine!
Klem Guro

Lovely Linda said...

LOL Gunn - this is just hillarious! I love that image and you have used it perfectly - I would have been lost! What perfect embellishments my friend! Always love to visit you Gunn - we must SKYPE soon! Thanks for sharing! {{{HUGS}}}

Cleota said...

Fantastic card using Hillbilly Moonshine! Love it. Be sure to check Dude Time Doodles Facebook page as I've posted a link to your site there.

Marlene said...

Hilarious card! Love it!

Ginny said...

hehe, cute card :)