May 16, 2011

Wedding explotionbox

This is an explotionbox I made for a wedding.
I hope the happy couple will like it.

I have kept it very simple in traditional colors, white, red and silver.

I am very proud of my centerpiece here. I made a three tier weddingcake!
Decorated it with red roses, laces, birds and pearls. Doesn't it look yumbly!




I have made an tutorial for how to make a cake like this. You can find it in the Tutorial Corner over at the CDAC.


Thanks for stopping by!


Challenges:

Crafty Creations - #118 Anything Goes
Divas by Design - 2W, 2E - 2nd W - Anything goes

Penny's Paper-Crafty - 2W - #53 Anything Goes
Stampavie and More - JFF - #141 Ribbons

9 comments:

Guro said...

Herlig!!!
Nydelige og elegant laget og ikke minst kreativ pynt inni :-D
Klem Guro

Wenche WTE said...

Dritlekker, hilsen tante

Manuela said...

Hello.
That is so beautiful. I love the staggered cake inside.
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges and Good Luck.
Manuela

marilynprestonn said...

Hey there, I am so happy that you could join in on the fun this week. What a grand crafting project. Never seen something as stunning. Well done is an understatement.


Thank you for playing Crafty Creations Challenge with us this week. Do come again, we love to have you join in the chance to win beautiful and practical prizes for a cardmaker. :)Peggy xo

Lovely Linda said...

WOW Gunn - this is YUMBLY alright - I love both of these projects - you are going to be one popular guest at a Wedding!! Gorgeous details and I love the classic colours! You know I am going to have to go straight to CDAC and check this out - breakfast is officially on hold until I do! LOL! Thanks for the inspiration - my MOJO is officially up and running this morning! LOL! {{{hugs}}}

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW Gunn..this looks amazing! Love everything about it! Hugs ~S~

papertrails leaver said...

oh my goodness is this ever incredible! It's beautiful from the outside and then inside it just gets better! Love your cake! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations and Penny's for our anything goes challenges. :-) Amy

MaxineD said...

Gunn this is AMAZING!!! Stunning and delectable... you never cease to surprise me with your creativity!! I too will have to go and look at the tutorial. :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn said...

Gorgeous piece of art. Thanks for playing with us at DBD x