June 21, 2011

MMSC109 If you are not nice.... I might Shoot you honey!

It is tuesday again - my favorite day of the week! 
I do usually have tuesdays off, but today I am working, but it is a lazy day at work. All the teachers starts their summerholiday today, so we have a little get togheter before they leave the building, eat some good food and some yummy cakes. I can live with working tuesdays when there is cake! *LOL*

This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
 Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC108 Gold Star Award goes to...

#40 Janine B.
 
 Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...


#17 Artesania
#35 Gro Tjeltveit
#45 Gry-Beate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC109 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is...
D'Amour Allure was formed as a result of a love for papercrafting and rubber stamps. Our stamps include vintage styles to character art. Please browse the collections at our exclusive retailer, http://www.mcmahonfivedesign.com/.
Check out the awesome MMSC109 Bonus Prize!
Prize details
Laura’s Love Stamp
Sophia’s Stroll Stamp
50 Kaisercraft Pink Flowers
10 Offray Ribbon Rosettes
What a great prize..thank you so much Jeni :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our June Monthly sponsors are....
 KennyK Collection & Whimsy Stamps
View their awesome monthly Grand prize worth over $100!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



 
My image this week is from KennyK. You just have to love this image - this is a girl with attitude! 
She is just the type to say "Sorry babe, but I have to shoot you now, ok?" and any man in the whole wide world would probably answer "Ok, baby!" *LOL* Men..... 


I have used a lot of black flowers on this card, they were hard to photograph, but here is a closeup.


I am not sure that it was any easier to see - anyway, black roses sprinkeld with some gold glitter. Looks very cool real life!


Now, while I am eating cake - run over to the Midnight Madness blog and get some inspiration from my talented DT sisters. And while I am eating even more cake - go make some cards and come play with us!




8 comments:

MaxineD said...

Cake - whats that?? Wonderful card Gunn, and I love your sense of humour!! The black flowers are perfect!
Blessings
Maxine

LindaS said...

Gorgeous card. Love the lace and corners especially.

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooooolalala gunn, she is a hot ladie.
your card is fabulous and I love that pretty lace and flowers.

greetings karin

Lovely Linda said...

Well-l-l Gunn - what can I say - your card is making me blush! LOL! Great card my friend - I love all of your details - those flowers are gorgeous with the gold glitter!! The black lace is perfect - you are amazing with your cards! It sees the saying is true - you can have your cake and eat it too! LOL! Enjoy! {{{hugs}}}

marsha said...

Ooh Gunn, such a sexy lady! Fabulous coloring and design, the black lace is just perfect for this image - you designed her perfectly!
Hugs,
Marsha

Donna Moore said...

Oh la la!!! What a vixen!! You have captured this gal's personality perfectly!!! Love all you elements and your coloring, fantastic work girl! BTW this little chicklet reminds me of the infamous Charo!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hi Gunn! Wow what a fantastic card. Love the use of yellow and black especially. The flowers are also great!
Denise

Guro said...

Kjempe tøft!!!!!!