August 16, 2011

MMSC#117 - Vintage car


Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC116 Gold Star Award goes to...


#13 Merkku



 Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
#1 Karin
#9 Lorraine
#10 An
#12 Sieta

Please grab your award logos from the side bar and display them proudly :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC117 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is..
Photobucket
 This week's sponsor is Simon Says Stamp. One random winner will win a $20 Gift voucher to their fabulous store. Be sure to stop by and check out all their wonderful crafting products.
Thank you so much for your wonderful prizes this week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our August Monthly sponsor is....
Click here to read about the fabulous Monthly Prize!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For this week I have used Priscillastyles Vintage car. Is it not the coolest image ever!
I have colored it lightly with watercolor pencils.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
I really hope you will play with us this week!





10 comments:

MaxineD said...

Gunn this is a fabulous card - love the 'wonky' squares and the discreet beads :-) Now I look more closely I see not only flowers but leaves, music paper, lace, buttons... you are amazing the way you have so much on a card and it never looks cluttered!
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous layout gunn and a pretty car.
beautiful card.

greetings karin

Donna Moore said...

I do believe Maxine has read my mind! Stupendous as always Gunn!! Love to visit and get all revved up!!
hugs
donna

Valerie said...

I love your take on the sketch. This is so pretty! I love the roses & pearls & buttons. Just FAB darling!
~Hugs,
Valerie M
PSDT

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

I just LOVE your style Gunn and this is totally AWESOME!!! Would have NEVER thought to color the vintage car pink but it really works! GREAT!!

LindaS said...

Er vild med de danse de firkanter og farverne på bilen. LindaS/MMSC'GDT

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

Oh Gunn, how pretty! I love the pink and tan together. I love how you made it a little whimsical too. The antique looking roses and embellishments go perfect with the old car.

Guro said...

Nydelig Gunn!!!
Liker fargespillet i kortet ditt veldig godt, og blomstene er kjempe lekre :-)
Klem Guro

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Gunn, you can make any image look spectacular and pretty! I love the soft colors you've used on your card this week. The watercolors are working wonderful for you and I love the pretty flowers and lace you've added. Totally inspiring and utterly gorgeous!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Gunn - I don't know how I missed this gorgeous card! Your vintage touches make this card amazing! Love the colours and those gorgeous flowers! You always make the MMSC to another level my friend! Love it!! Personally, I would love to drive a car like this - how cool would that be!? Thanks for all of the inspiration! {{{hugs}}}