August 30, 2011

MMSC#119 Farwell

I had written this loooong post, and then I screwd it up and lost it all.. don't you just hate it when that happens?
Anyway, here we go again!

It is time to say goodbye! I have been a DT member for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge for a year and a half or so now, and the time has come to move on and let someone else take my place. I have transformed my crafts desk into a studydesk and replaced my stamps with books. I am taking some classes at the university and at least until I get into "student-mode", crafting will not be a big priority.

Thank you Priscilla for giving me the opprotunity to be part of your team. Thank you for beliving in me! You know that I will always be here for you if you need me!

Thank you to all the team members, both resent and past. Thank you for all the fun and laughter and for all the support and comfort you have offered when times have been though. 
This card is for you!

This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"


Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our MMSC118 Gold Star Award goes to...
 24. iruha 
 Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
  20. karin 
 21. Elise Muller 
Congratulations!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our MMSC118 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is..
http://priscillastyles-store.blogspot.com/ 
The MMSC119 Weekly Bonus winner will win a 
$10 Gift Voucher redeemable for any digi images in the "priscillastyles" Store
Stop by and check out all the new images!!
GC redeemable for digis only!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our August Monthly sponsor is....
Click here to read about the fabulous Monthly Prize!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I chose to use my all time favorite Priscillastyles image. I find myself using this corset over and over again. It is just so much fun to work with, and it always gives some really cool cards!


I did a lot of handstiching, both this criss cross thing here, but I also cut the three pieces of the corest out and stiched them togheter.

As you can see, handstitching might not be where my talent lies *LOL*




I dired embossed the corset to give it some texture, it almost looks like fabric dosn't it?


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you still will drop in on me now and again. 


Now run over to the Midnight Madness blog and come play with us!


8 comments:

MaxineD said...

Gunn I will miss your weekly posts with MMSC, but I can understand why you are withdrawing for a while.

I love your work, and this card is once again a masterpiece!! I look forward to any further postings you may make.
All the best with your study.
Blessings
Maxine

Shanna Shands said...

This is really an amazing creation!!!!

Donna Moore said...

Oh no but then again "yes", I am happy for you Gunn. I wish you all the success in the world with your studies but I will so miss your weekly postings! I have so enjoyed you and your amazing creativity, this corset card is just the bomb!! I just kept hoping you would move in next door!!! Take care!
Sending you love and prayers for much happiness in your next quest!
Blessings
donna

Valerie said...

What can I say...I will miss you and your creative talent. This card is amazing. The corset is fab! It really looks like fabric and your handstitching is perfect. The distressing and flowers are the perfect touches. I wish you all the best with your studies.
~Hugs,
Valerie M
Priscillastyles Design Team

KarinsArtScrap said...

your card is gorgeous gunn, I love this image.
the colors of the card are great.

thank you for all the lovely comments you have given me as dt member.

greetings karin

creativchen said...

Dear Gunn,

I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind.
Hugs from Marina

Please visit my kreative Blog too and enjoy!

Guro said...

Fantastisk Gunn!!!
Kortet ditt er helt utrolig denne uken, detaljene er helt rå!!!
Korsettet er fantastiks med tørr embossingen og alle stingene, jeg kommer virkelig til å savne deg på teamet.
Som deg har jeg og endt opp på skolebenken, men på andre siden av "kateteret", så det er ikke så mye tid ekstra her i gården heller, masse å sette seg inni.
Veldig synd at jeg ikke kommer meg på papirfesten, men håper virkelig vi treffes en annen gang.
Lykke til med studier, høres veldig spennende ut :-D
Klem Guro

Laura - Layers of Color said...

This is another gorgeous card, Gunn!
I wish you all the best with your studies! I'll miss your amazing creations!

Big hugs!