August 6, 2011

Paper bag album

I have made my very first paper bag album. This was made for a swap over at CDAC. Actually I like it so much that I think it is a little bit sad to part with it..... But I see a lot of these albums in my future! Hopefully Lady Anne will like just as much as I do. 
Be preapared for lots of photos!

The cover
The girl is from Stampsmith. Clock from McMahon 5 design and the little hearts (not easy to see) are from Pricillastyles. You can se it here.
Metal frame from Kort og Godt.

Inside the cover
Lady from Digital 2 for Tuesday. Butterfly from Priscillastyles.

Fist page
Flowers from Kort og Godt. Little photos from Tim Holtz.

Second page
Butterfly from Priscillastyles. Cameolady from Sugar Creek Hollow. Oval frame from Kort og Godt.
Letters from Tim Holtz.


Third page
Love postcard from Sugar Creek Hollow. Flowers from Prima, Kort og Godt and Wild Orchid.

Forth page
Clock from McMahon 5 design. 

Fifth page
I am not sure where the key and keyhole comes from. It is something I got in a Rak from my aunt Wenche.
Thank you Wenche!

Sixth page

Seventh page

 Eight page
The pink lace is some I got in a Rak from Lovely Linda. Thank you Linda!

 Ninth page and inside back cover
Frame from Stampington. I stamped it and scanned it into my computer and then I added the picture to it and printed it.

 The tags and pullouts. I am not sure how many tags the album have, but there are 4 pullouts. These have room for photos on the front and some of them have space for journaling on the back, but not all of them. All of the small tags have room for journaling on the back.

 Clock digital stamp from McMahon5 design.
The small pictures are from Tim Holtz paperstack "Lost and found".


 Details.

More details. The big metal flower is from Kort og Godt.

 More details. Did not get the colors right on this photo. Sorry about that!

 More details. I did wrap the cover in pages from an old english dictionary and then I distreesed it with Vintage photo and Walnut stain distress ink. The frame is from Stampington.

I have printed a few things that I have put here and there in the album. This is some sort of lovecheck. Looks cool I think.


Details from inside the front cover. The lady is a digital stamp from Digital 2 for tuesday, don't remember where I got the frame from. The butterfly is from Priscillastyles.

 The handle.
 The album is pretty thick...... I wonder why..? *LOL*




Det requirements for this swap was to make an album with at least 6 digital stamps in it. I have used digital stamps from the following companies:
Sugar Creek Hollow (sadly this shop has closed down)


Now I need to figure out how to wrap it and send it....

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Challenges:
Inspire Me Fridays - always anything goes
Just Add Ink - tearing/distressing
Raise The Bar - anything goes
Stamp Something - use a digi
Craft Us Crazy -  Anything goes in August
Crafty Purple Frog -  Anything but a card



11 comments:

LadyAnne said...

Oh Gunn,
I just can't believe anything could be so beautiful, I am so pleased to see what you will be sending me and I will treasure it forever. Your workmanship is excellent and all the work and effort you have put into making this is exceptional. I'm over whelmed by it all. You are an amazing crafter....
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Donna Moore said...

Will you just feast your eyes on this gorgeous, one of a kind, creation of yours! I am in total awe of all your special touches, great colors, the total vintage appeal and downright breathtaking beauty! Wow oh Wow Gunn, you totally amaze me!!! I want to be you when I grow up!!! :)
hugs
donna
priscillastyles/DT

Priscilla said...

I have no words.. STUNNING!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gunn great and beautiful vintage book you have made.
gorgeous details.

greetings karin

Lovely Linda said...

Oh my giddy aunt Gunn this is simply divine and I hope you get LadyAnn's address confused with mine! LOL! Paper Bag Albums are a passion of mine - your is stunning! I love all of your details my friend - this is a smorgesbord for the eyes - LOVE LOVE LOVE it! {{{{hugs}}}

MaxineD said...

This is AMAZING Gunn. I am speechless - do you have my address that it could detour past??? Love it!!! All the embellishments and details are mind blowing.
Blessings
Maxine

Marianne said...

Madame is speechless!
Beautiful!

Marianne said...

Madame is speechless!
Beautiful!

Dana said...

All I can say is WOW!! I have never created a mini album but have been thinking about venturing into this whole new world! Yours is absolutely breathtaking and very inspiring : )
Hugs~
Dana

angelwhispers said...

My word this is just sensational and you say its your first one well its just so beautiful such fab detail and colours I can see why you where so sad to see it go! Thanks for joining us over at TCPFC Love Chanelle xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

WOW whatta project!!!
thanks for joinin us at TCPF!!!