October 6, 2011

Christmas is comming way to soon!

Hello again!
It has been a while. Not a lot of crafting going on these days, but last weekend I was in Stavanger at the Paperparty :) I had a slow start, but finally I got started on the christmascards.

I made 10, they look mostly the same but I have 2 different designs.
One red and one blue :)



The stamps are from Kort og Godt. 
I also got started on a new paperbag album, but I am not sure that it will ever be finished *LOL*

It was a lot of fun being at the Paperparty and I sure hope I will get the opportunity to go back in february!

4 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Woohoo Gunn - what a lovely treat for sore eyes to see your cards - they are gorgeous! I love the nostalgic feel you have created - and all of your details! Love the colours too! Thank you for sharing Gunn - I LOVE IT! {{{hugs}}}

MaxineD said...

How lovely to see you again, Gunn - your cards are just stunning - love the detail and dimension you have going there. And yes, Christmas is coming way too fast!!
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArt - Scrap said...

they are looking beautiful gunn.
nice to hear from you.

greetings karin

marsha said...

Beautiful Gunn! I miss you, so glad to see your post, Christmas is coming like a runaway train!
Hugs,
Marsha