October 31, 2011

LOC CAS Christmas

I am very proud of myself for making a CAS card. CAS really is not my thing *LOL*
I have had this big star for years, but never really found a way to use it, but it looks really good togheter with this little reindeer from the Reindeer Waltz stamp set from 
The background is made using Stormy Sky and Tumbeled glass Distress inks. The sentiment is from Stempelglede.
I added a little bit of Black diamond stickles to the center of the star, but it does not show on the picture.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Gunn - this is wonderful CAS - I love the crisp black and blue with white - it is perfect and very dramatic!! Fabulous to see you crafting my friend, especially with LOC (LOL!) Seems there is no style that you cannot master!! {{{hugs}}}

marsha said...

This is such a beautiful CAS card Gunn! So glad to "see" you again!
Hugs,
Marsha

MaxineD said...

great to see you Gunn- this is a stunner - you have really 'nailed' the CAS here!!
Blessings
Maxine