November 26, 2011

Angelic christmas



Here is another christmascard I made tonight.
I am not really fond of angels, they give me some bad assosiations, but this stamp is gorgeous, so I decided to give it a go anyway. It is a pretty simple card, easy on postage :) Some scappringfriends of mine was making fun of my cards earlier, saying that it would be cheaper to take two weeks off work, drive around the country staying at hotels and hand deliver my christmascards, than it would be to mail them..... I really don't understand what they are talking about *LOL*

I am also ready for advent. I have decorated my candles and is looking forward to light the first one tomorrow.



3 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

This is gorgeous Gunn - for get what your friends say - the postage is worht every cent for one of your cards - I know I own one of them!! Love your details - you are inspiring me, I need to get some cards created today! {{{hugs}}}

Bridget Larsen said...

Well the drive would be very good, I have seen some gorgeous photos of Norway on Beautiful Planet Earth and its a beautiful place, no wonder my husband wants to visit.
And your cards are to die for

MaxineD said...

Love your cards Gunn, they are fabulous and this is no exception. I love the way you can pile on the payers and they always look so elegant.

I would love it if you came here to hand deliver one to me, but for all that I am very happy with the one I do possess!
Blessings
Maxine