November 24, 2011

Dear Santa


Dear Santa - please bring me lots and lots of
 craftinggear for christmas! 
I have been very, very nice! :)


I was so happy with beeing chosen to be among the Top Tree over at Simon Says Stamp and Show last week that I just had to enter this week also :)




This week the theme was to use tickets. I made these ones my self and I am pretty happy with them.  




My santa is a from a digital sheet that I bought on etsy. He was in color but I changed the colors to sephia. I think it looks much better!

Challenges:
Crimbo Crackers - Santa
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes 
Samuel Taylor's Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - #62 shabby chic/vintage
Little Red Wagon - #108 Christmas
Papercraft Star - #71 anything goes*
Truly Scrumptious - 2W - #70 Christmas with pearls or vintage 
Everybody-Art-Challenge - #169 Christmas Card
Shopping Our Stash - C12 #27 Christmas or Winter Related

Thanks for stoppy by!

14 comments:

Bridget Larsen said...

I love your choice of colours for Christmas

MaxineD said...

Oh yes, I do hope you get your Christmas wish - it is the same as mine!!
Congratulations on your success.
Love that card, and yes, Santa looks much better in sepia.
Blessings
Maxine

Lovely Linda said...

HI Gunn - Ijust saw your name on SSS and Show and came over to tell you - what a pleasure to find this delightful card! LOVE that image and those divine tickets! Your colours are perfect Gunn - so nostalgic and perfect! Thank you for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

sara said...

beautiful vintage card love that santa image thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
hugs sara x

Tip Top said...

Just beautiful!! Wonderful timeless quality! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

Candy C said...

Hi Ms Plum. Your vintage Christmas card is absolutely beautiful! I really love your design and how you incorporated the striped and checked papers with the flowers and musical papers. Your vintage Santa image done in the sepia tones looks really good with your brown and cream tone palette. Your distressed edges look great, too! The little flowers,feather and pearls are a really nice, soft addition to the card. Your use of the tickets really works well, too. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

crafty amy said...

Well if this card is anything to go by I can see why you were top 3 at Simon says :D This is amazing!
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Gillian .... said...

Beautifully designed, the sepia tones are gorgeous, love this "Dear Santa" card.

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gunn this is a gorgeous card your card above is very beautiful.

greetings karin

Rita J. said...

Wow! For et fantastisk kort! Elske ticketsane! :)

Nancy Wethington said...

Oh I do love this! The vintagy look that you achieved is really wonderful. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

alicaz said...

so pretty! Love your vintage colors! The flowers are great too!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Thanks for playing with us @ Paper Crafting Journey!
Love, Laura PCJDT

Rosanne said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for linking it up to Little Red Wagon.