November 10, 2011

Grungy Monday #26


I am back! Like in back crafting again. Today I have done more than these last two months togheter I think. I love that I have some inspiration again. 

Christmas is comming way to soon now, and it is just a few weeks until Tim Holtz is starting his 12 tags of christmas again (I sure hope he will do them this year also), so I decided that I needed some practice, and what better way to get that than to play with Grungy Monday :)

Here is my tag, inspired by Tim Holtz 7th tag of christmas, 2009.



My santa is from Paper Inspirations - I love this guy! He is so festive :)


I added some Fired Brick Distress Stickles and some Frosted Lace stickles to his tophat.


A key and a heart :)

I have also used stamps from Tim Holtz and Great impressions. I don't remember where the snowflake came from. The "God Jul" stamp is from Kreativ Hobby.


I used Fryed Burlap, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain and Barn Door Distress ink to make the background.


Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

MaxineD said...

Oh Gunn he looks fabulous - love your background too. i am always amazed how you can make such a small area such a detailed work of art without looking crowded!
Blessings
Maxine

Bridget Larsen said...

He is absolutely stunning but then again its because you are the artiste lol. So glad you got your mojo back, I only just got mine back after a 2 year loss as well

Lovely Linda said...

Woohoo - this made my day - I love your Christmas Tags and am so glad you have got your mojo back in time to do them this year - this is gorgeous - I love all of your details my friend, thery make your tags come to life! Thanks for sharing Gunn - you never fail to inspire! I can't wait for the next one!{{{hugs}}}

KarinsArtScrap said...

great and beautiful label gunn, your other cards and creations are looking good too.
hope you are doing well.


greetings karin

Sandra said...

Wow, love your tag, it's very pretty!

Terry said...

What a gorgeous Christmas tag! Love that Santa and just everything! Beautiful edging to finish so perfectly! Happy to be a new follower!