November 15, 2011

So feminine

I love to feel that my mojo is on it's way back. I still have to fight a bit to find it, but I am winning more
 battles than I am loosing :) So that is a good thing!

Today I decided to play with Simon Says Stamp and Show. This is a challenge that I have not played with for a long time. This week it is all about the feminine.


I really like to make these little bookcards, and now that my new best friend is called Score-pale it is so easy to make them!

I have never made a christmascard in brown and pink before, but I really like the soft, feminine look this gave. The girl on the image is so presious and pretty.



Thank you so much for stopping by!



8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful vintage bookcard gunn.

greetings karin

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Gunn - this is abeautiful way to start my day! These books of yours are just divine, so nostalgic! Love the image and the divine colours - we are all thrilled your mojo is back!! Thank for sharing Gunn!! We LOVE to see you! {{{hugs}}}

MaxineD said...

Gunn this is divine - love brown and pink together and you have made an exquisite book-card. I am in awe of your talent.
Blessings
Maxine

Candy C said...

Hi Gunn! Your Christmas book card is amazing! I totally love the colors and papers you chose to use. The little flowers and pearls on the front are so sweet. Love the touch of lace and the vintage image of the little girl as well. This DEFINITELY fits our challenge this week of Women Only!! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

Bridget Larsen said...

That is absolutely gorgeous Gunn, Love your work

Alison said...

So beautiful! I love your Christmas book Gunn! x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow! This is fantastic! I love the browns and the subtle sparkles! The feather is a fun touch too!!

Thanks so much for sharing your work at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!

-Sarah

For More Chances to Win:
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

You did a great job with this book! Congrats with your prize at SSSS - women only!

greetings, Alie :-)