November 9, 2011

WOYWW #127

I have not played with WOYWW for a very long time. These last months there has not happened a lot on my workdesk either, but today it was so messy that I had to show :) I also was a little inspired by Bridget


 Look at this mess! I have all my Distress inks out, working on some ideas for CAS christmascards. It also involves my Cuttelbug.
 I am trying out this design in different colors and trying to make it work. In this picture you can also see some ornaments I have made, and a couple of cards I have got from Lovely Linda - I have them on display Linda, bot the picture Ron took and your Ugly card :)
 I am playing with stamps from Layers of Colors, Distress ink and Tim Holtz embossingfolders.

 Here you can see some of the trial and errors in different colors, and also one of the books I am reading at the moment. I usually read 3 or 4 books at the same time. 

 I am also working on making my own giftwrapping paper for christmas and testing out how to wrap and decorate my presents this year :)

Here is a little knitting project, not quite finished yet, but I will show you when it is.

So that is what is going on on my workdesk this week. I love to see so much happening again, 'cause it has been a boring place for a long time.

Thanks for stopping by!



16 comments:

Sarah said...

wow - you are in full creative flow - so much lovely stuff in the make - glad you are back and having fun....have a great time in your crafty room! Thanks for the peek! Sarah at 14.

BetteK said...

I was thinking about making my own wrapping paper this year but had no ideas really so seeing yours has really inspired me to have a go! Debbie #62

Lovely Linda said...

Oh my giddy aunt Gunn - you have so much going on - I can't wsit to see your finished projects - and you knit - I used to be an avid knitter - but...cardmaking took over! LOL! Love looking at your desk - maybe I will play along next week - but then again, looking at it - maybe NOT! LOL! Thanks for sharing my friend! {{{hugs}}}

Anesha said...

Looks like you are being very productive. Love the background on your cards!

Beatrice said...

what a great idea to make your own wrapping paper - will try and remember this one - you have a lovely creative desk - thank you for sharing

Bea

Anonymous said...

Jeg ser at du har arvet min fabelaktige ordenssans LOL:
mamma

KSD Creations said...

Wow, you have been very busy. I hope the wrapping paper, cards and everything else work out for you. I'm exhausted just thinking about it all.

L00py's Craft Creations said...

Ohh busy, lovely, must do my own wrapping this year, as I think everything will be small this year which means I can do it finally lol

Have fun

Happy WOYWW Lou #44

Shazsilverwolf said...

So much to see! Wonderful desk. love the card design, and the colours. Have a great week, Shaz

Marjo said...

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hope you are having a wonderful WOYWW.

xoxo Marjo

Bridget Larsen said...

hahaha I am so glad my mess inspired you to play again Gunn. Welcome back.
I didnt fix my bigshot, StampinUp sent me a replacement, that's where I bought it from in the first place.
Cant wait to see your finished projects
Bridet #29

bohemiannie! art said...

lots of lovely messes!

Neil said...

Hi there, I'm a little late this week but wanted to pop in to see what you've been up to. Hope you enjoy the rest of the week and have loads of creative fun! There's so much happening it's lovely to see!

MaxineD said...

I so love to see such a busy desk, Gunn - mine gets pretty 'busy' too, and DH says ha does not know how I work on it!!
Blessings
Maxine

Hazel said...

Wow! You have a lot of lovely crafting and ideas going on here - lovely to see such a busy workspace (Hazel WOYWW #89) x

Angie said...

What a busy desk ...and craft area. Love all your ideas ...hope you are having fun.