November 16, 2011

WOYWW #128


What's on my workdesk? Meet Stella :) She is looking very determind to make sure that there are no crafting going on. The best way to do that, is to sit on it!

Here is what she is sitting on:


I have wanted to make my own giftwrapping paper and make fabolous looking gifts for christmas for a long time, but when christmas comes I end up wrapping the gifts in a hurry. This year things are going to change! Here is a giftwrapping paper that I have made. I used just plain Kraftpaper and stamped on it. I think the text stamp is called French script, but I don't know where is is from. Not sure where the other stamp is from either. I have never used it before, but I really liked it.


I used Distress Ink Walnut Stain for the stamping.

And here is my finished gift



I see that I should have been more careful when wrapping so that the pattern came at the centre. I will pay more attention next time :)

So what is on you workdesk today? Come join the WOYWW and see all the fabolous things going on in the crafting world. 


13 comments:

Sarah said...

who needs a gift with such sumptuous wrapping - looks just fabulous - well done! Thanks for sharing today, Sarah at 2.

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

Love it - you will have one delighted recipient from the outside in I have no doubt!

Laura said...

Great gift wrap the gift looks lovely, cats just want to be the centre of attention. Have a great day, Laura

Debs Willis said...

Your gift wrap is gorgeous, and so is Stella!

Happy WOYWW

Debs #102

Marjo said...

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hope you are having a great WOYWW,
xoxo Marjo #109

My name is Cindy said...

Neat gift wrap and what a gorgeous cat!! TFS Cindy ~50

MaxineD said...

Wonderful photo of Stella - and beautiful paper. :-) I was going to photograph my desk but I ran out of time........... maybe next week.
Blessings
Maxine

Bridget Larsen said...

Thought you werent going to play this week. love the paper, very vintage.
Cats huh, they rule the roost
Bridget #29

Anonymous said...

Gleder meg til julepakke.
klem mamma

Bridget Larsen said...

What I am making depends on what you are looking at lol. Lets see there are Christmas boxes, scrapbook layouts, cards and recipe calendar

Julia Dunnit said...

Well Ms Plumb, I don't think the off centre image looks bad at all - I like the random-ness of wrapping apper and hand stamped - couldn't be nicer. The gift looks absolutely lovely.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm really impressed and you even have time to wrap more gifts. The off center shows it's truly hand crafted. I'm # 1 this week.

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful wrapping! Love it! Kim