December 1, 2011

12 Tags #1

Tim Holtz is back with his 12 tags of christmas. I have been looking forward to this creative event. His first tag gave me quite a few headackes, but I finally finished it.
I am particularly satisfied with the fact that I managed to use my new Darkroom Door stamp :) Oh you are going to be so fed up with Darkroom Door when these 12 tags are over *LOL* I will probably use them every day.

I did not have his pinecone die, but I have got something even better - I have real pinecones :)



Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Bridget Larsen said...

Absolutely gorgeous Gunn, now you've spurred me on to go make one but I must restrain myself and finish off my other stuff before I do these tags

Lovely Linda said...

Gorgeous Gunn - how wrong you are - we will never get sick of Darkroom Door! Love the details, I saw Tim's tag and was waiting for yours to appear! Beautifully inspired! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

Puma said...

Какой интересный тег! Поздравляю с началом! Удачи!

Anna Christensen said...

This tag is absolutely gorgeous!

Vestochka said...

Hello from Russia!
Sweet Success! Cinderella)))
My tag http://anna-vestochka.blogspot.com/

MaxineD said...

This is amazing Gunn - love the dimension the pine cones give it.
Looking forward to the rest of the tags.
Blessings
Maxine