December 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Sebastian!


My dear stepson Sebastian is turing 14 next tuesday. He is not going to be home that day so we will celbrate him Tomorrow (or actually it is today). And I am sitting up late making a last minute card for him. I had no idea what to make for him, he is a computerguy, so all these sportthemed boysimages does not fit him. But I do belive that steampunk really captures the spirit of him. He has been asking the thoughest questions all his life. You need to have a Ph.D in like everything technical to satisfy his curiosity. When he was 4 he wanted to know what happened in the wall when you turned on the lightswitch... At dinner tonight we discussed energy, how to make it and how to make a selfpowered machine... if that is not steampunk, then I have misunderstood the consept *LOL*

So I hope my beloved stepson likes his card, his presents and that his birthday will be a fine one.


If you did not know it by know, my stamps are from Darkroom Door. I know that I will have to wrap them up for christmas, because they are christmasgifts, but I will have to wait until last minute to wrap them up, I don't think I can live for a day without them *LOL* 
You might say that Darkroom Door is my new favorite. 

Totally Papercrafts – Anything but Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - C5 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - 1E – Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a fabulous, crafty weekend, Debxx

MaxineD said...

Gunn this is stunning - love how you have described Sebastian, and how you love him - the card looks the perfect fit.
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

first congrtulations gunn it's a great card for a boy, beautiful made.
your tags are looking fabulous.

greetings karin

Janette said...

A wonderful male card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

carol said...

HELLO...lovely card, thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ, GOOD LUCK x carol

Julie said...

Fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday! Have a great week.

Julie

Dodici said...

Great male card!
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts!
Dodici
x