December 1, 2011

Tick tock - somebody is getting old!

Thank you so much to my favorite girls over at Midnight Madness for giving me a Gold star award for this card :)
Thank you so much!


Ok, that was not nice of me to say *thihi*

It is so great to play with my friends over at Midnight Madness again! Hi girls! I miss you! And today it was extra fun 'cause I got happy mail today :) I got this stampset from Darkroom Door in the mail today and I love it!

I combined one of the clocks with this cool frame from Stempelglede and I think it looks smashing!

It is great to feel the creative juices flowing again and tomorrow TH starts his 12 tags! I am sooooo ready!




Challenges:




4 comments:

MaxineD said...

Oh Gunn - this is fabulous. No wonder you were hanging out to get the DRD stamps!! That clock is an amazing image. The card is stunning too!
Blessings
Maxine

marsha said...

Gunn, this is just totally delicious! You are a vintage icon girl! Sure do miss you here at MMSC, I miss your dynamic creations! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge.
Hugs,
Marsha
MMSC-DT

Guro said...

Fantastisk Gunn!!!
Håper alt er bra med deg, veldig morsomt å ha deg med oss denne uken.
Håper du og familien din får en fin adventstid :-)
Klem Guro

MaxineD said...

Congratulations Gunn on winning the Midnight Madness challenge with this card :-)
Blessings
Maxine