December 29, 2011

Waiting for snow

I am very dissappointed that we did not get snow for christmas this year. We got some 3 days before, but it all rained away little christmas eve :S It is to warm to have fire in the fireplaceand there is just nothing reminding me about winter outside... 

I have been dow with a bad back all christmas, lying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself, now finally these two last days I have been able to sit again, so now it was time to craft again. I did get a lot of crafting goodies from santa this year :)

This tag is for Simon Says Stamp and Show  (make a TH inspired tag) and for Grungy Monday (tissue tape og paper).


My inspiration was the last tag of 2009
I stamped the bg with TH Christmas carol and flourish. Under the roses I have made a section with snowflake tissuetape. Does not show very good in the picture, but its there - you just have to belive me :)
The roses is from Kort og Godt. I sprayed them with Distress reinkers for color and some glimmermist for sprakle. Then I painted the egdes with white acrylic paint and then added some diamond stickles on top of that. The leaf was dabbed with snow cap paint dabber.


I added all the bling by hand and then cut out the letters using TH upon a time alphabet die. Then the letters were covered with stickles. 

Now can we please have some snow?


I also have to show you my husbands creations. He was so sweet and made his own tags for christmas.
He did a good job I think, now I am afraid that I might have to fight him for the craftingstuff......


Thank you so much for stopping by!


7 comments:

Candy C said...

Hi Ms Plum. I am glad to read that your back is feeling better! Keep taking care of yourself. Your Christmas tag is lovely. I love the deep rich colors. The roses are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing your tag with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

MaxineD said...

Oh Gunn these are gorgeous!! Yours is the best, so question of that, but Marcus is showing talent already - you will be fighting him for the supplies very soon, I can see.
Blessings, and all the best for you and yours in 2012.
Maxine

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I LOVE the background!! Really fantastic! The glittery additions are neat too!

Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube

Sam said...

That is a really pretty tag and just love what you have done with those flowers.

Linda said...

What a gorgeous tag and the flowers are stunning!!!!! Happy New year and best wishes in 2012!!!!!

Terry said...

Wow Miss Plum thank you for joining the DT from Simon Says Stamp and SHow with your fabby tags....wow love the roses they are stunning and the colors that you have used are absolutely great. Thank you for sharing Hugs Terry xxxx

Bridget Larsen said...

You are certainly a tag lady lol, love your tags. Sorry to hear your back is still playing up. sending soothing and healing to you
xoxoxox