February 26, 2012

Pin Cushion mannequinn vol #2

I tried to make my first dress mannequinn into a vintage one, it failed, so of course I had to give it another try. Here is the result:



I am pretty happy with the result!


I did some stamping on my linnen before I sew it togheter. This vintage postage stamp says Paris, France, so I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp and Show Paris, London or New York challenge :)

But as I told you, I have three candel stick holders, so I had to  make a third dress mannequinn..... check my next post for the coolest of them all :)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

This is beautiful Gunn, I love the feminine feel it has - infact they all have but each in a different way!! Gorgeous details, the lace shawl is the perfect touch! Truly inspiring my friend! {{{hugs}}}

Pia S said...

Den ble kjempefin! Jeg elsker smykker, lager også en del av dette, og jeg kan tenke meg at denne ville vært perfekt som smykkestativ...

Terry said...

Hey there Gunn, love your creation, really stylish and yess French, wowzerss Thank you for sharing it with the DT from SSS and S. Hugs Terry xxxx

MaxineD said...

Oh Gunn this is so elegant - no wonder you were pleased!!
Blessings
Maxine