February 26, 2012

Pin cushion mannequinn vol #3

So I have made a bride, and I have made a soft and romantic vintage. I have one candelstick holder left, my third Pin Cushion mannequinn just had to be a steampunk one :)

This was a lot of work, it was not easy to make this corset. The leather I used was not ment for clothing and was very unforgiving to work with, but I got there. It took me a couple of days, but I got there, and I am superhappy with the result.





They will all get a permanent home on the dresser in my entrance. Here is a photo of all the girls togheter:



Thank you so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

WOW Gunn - every minute has been well spent - this is totally divine! I love the clogs and every little detail you have added!! I really am going to check out this video - you have made it irresistible! {{{hugs}}}

Bridget Larsen said...

you are getting good at these

MaxineD said...

Gunn this is amazing and the three girls together are stunning. One day I will have to come and come a visit to see you and these three stunning ladies...........
Blessings
Maxine

debby4000 said...

WOW these are amazing.
luv
Debby

Pia S said...

Disse er utrolig vakre, og du klarer virkelig å gjøre hver av dem forskjellige og unike.