February 27, 2012

Wearable art

A while back I made myself a necklace that I have come to love very much. The big heart is actually a clock - cool huh?


For this necklace I have used a metal heart clock from Panduro,  
Tim Holtz Idea-ology FACETS Dangles, Tim Holtz Idea-ology PHILOSOPHY TAGS Hardware Metal Charm , Tim Holtz Idea-ology SPROCKET GEARS Watch Parts Hardware and Tim Holtz Idea-ology WORD STICKS Metal Charm Hardware.


But I have missed some earrings to go with them. I have been thinking hard about this, wondering how to do it and finally I got the answer. I am really pleased with this.




Challenge:
 Grungy Monday 37: TH wearable art


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

MaxineD said...

WOW Gunn these are fabulous - you will be one trendy, well dressed lady wearing all this :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Bridget Larsen said...

Your crafting is so diverse, awesome

Dawn said...

What lovely wearable art the hear is lush and I am loving the earrings ;0) Dawn xx