March 17, 2012

Dresstandcard

I have not made a card for months..... maybe not since november.. I am not sure. My mojo has been elusive... I acutally learned today that mojo has a link to Voodoo.. it is some kind of magical charm. I hope that mine has not turned on me *LOL*

Anyway, I decided to fight my mojo and play with the Midnight Madness sketch challenge. It has been a while since I have played with my friends over there. 


 I would normally never choose green, but when my friend Pricsilla says jump... well then I am jumping *LOL*
Did not turn out to bad as soon as I got it balansed out with some brown :)




I won this Tim Holtz stampset from attending his 12 tags of 2012. Thank you Tim and thank you Mario!


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Challenges:

Ditzy Craftymess - , Buttons or Anything Goes 
Scrapbookaholic by Abby - Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp - Green 


15 comments:

MaxineD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MaxineD said...

Gunn, this is fabulous - love the colours you have used {including the green ;-)} and those flowers and pearls are beautiful. Thank you for working on this and then sharing it.
Blessings
Maxine

Bridget Larsen said...

aaah she's back, good for you, and what a comeback, the card is gorgeous as per your style

Angel-23 said...

Beautiful card love your design and flowers, Thank you for joining us at Ditzy Craftymess challenge this fortnight, good luck!
Hugs Rachael xx

Lynne Forsythe said...

Girl..what a FANTABULOUS CARD!! I just love the twine!! and how cool about winning the stamps...kuddos to you!

thanks BUNCES for playing along with this weeks challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!

Donna Moore said...

Hey Girl!! It is so nice to see you putting on the magic gloves and sharing your creations! You have in no way lost your mojo, this card is perfectly gorgeous! My favorite and crowning touch (imho) is the stick pin! Perfection!!
I hope you are well, can't tell you have lovely it is to visit you again!! Big smiles and many blessings!
donna
MMSC-DT

LJ's said...

Wow hun this is amazing thanks for joing ditzy challeng xx

Linda said...

A stunning card! I love this set of stamps myself. Thank you for joining us over at Ditzy-Craftymess this time.

Hugs
Linda DT

Lovely Linda said...

Oh my giddy aunt - this is totally gorgeous! I love the softness you have achieved in a GRUNGY way! A gorgeous take on the MMSC - you always rocked that! Love this! {{{hugs}}}

Valarie (vampme3) said...

This is a beautiful card! Thank you for playing in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!
Valarie Florer
MMSC DT

July said...

Tthis card is beautiful !!!!! GRACIAS POR PARTICIPAR EN DILO EN ESPAƑOL con scrpbookaholic by Abby

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super stunning, Gunn! This is beyond gorgeous. Awesome interpretation of this month's sketch.
Hugs,
Pat
MMSC Design Team

Jen Leeflang said...

Great to see you Gunn - about that mojo - I think it came back while you weren't looking! This is AWESOME and then some! What a fabulous entry into our Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #136 - I can't wait to see your entry for our next exciting challenge.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge DT

ScrapBliss ~ Yvonne M. said...

Great job Gunn, I love how you used the jute around the corners! Thank you for joining the "Dilo En Espanol" challenge!

Tracey Brossart said...

I just had to become a follower! I'm blown away by your talent and wonderful creations, WOW! I could stay here forever drooling over your work...lol! :D

Big Hugz,
xx Tracey xx