April 29, 2012

12 tags of 2012 April

This is my second take on this tag only today... the first one was a big failure so I had to start over :) Last chance to play is today I think so no pressure..... *LOL*


I glued a page of old dictionary onto some cardstock and washed over it with Snow cap paint dabber, then added color with distress ink. I dry embossed it with TH pine trees and then colored the trees.
The bird is from Layers of Colors. It was embossed with Faded Jeans, Brushed Corderoy and Pine Needle embossing powder and cut out. The crown is groungeboard embossed with gold embossing powder. Then I just added a metal tag, some lace and a key and Voila... I was there..... *LOL*


If you are in need for some pressure crafting - check out the 12 tags and play along!


Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Wow - you make the most divine tags Gunn - I need to come and soend a day with you - creating! Love The Warbler - gorgeous! {{{hugs}}}

MaxineD said...

Love this, Gunn - it is a little 'less' than a lot you have made, but it is still fabulous. Love that 'faded' background.
Blessings
Maxine