April 30, 2012

Happy birthday Ellen Marit!

Here is a card I have made for a former co-worker. Her birthday is comming up this week and I wanted to send her a little something. 


The DP was stamped with TH flourishes stamp before I covered it all up..... If you try real hard, you can see it, but I know that it is there... :)

The dress stand is a TH stamp, not sure where the wings are from, it is a stampset that I have got, but can't remember the stampline.


The wings is embossed with holograpich embossingpowder, giving it a nice shimmer.


Thank you so much for stopping by!


Challenges:

Addicted to Stamps  Motherr`s Day (card for a woman) 
Amusing Challenges -  Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenges - The Man, the Myth, the Legend - Tim Holtz!
Dream Valley Challenges -  For a Special Lady 
Fashionable Stamping Challenges -  Embossing  
Great Impressions -Lots of Flowers
Kenny K Krafty Girlz -  Anything Goes 
Opus Gluei - Use Flourishes on your project 
CR84FUN Colour Challenge -  Photo Inspiration* 



6 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Oh my giddy aunt Gunn - this is divine! I love this image and the way you have used it! Your work is so eclectic and filled with warmth Gunn - beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration - I am sure the recipient will love it! {{{hugs}}}

MaxineD said...

Oh Gunn this is a stunner - love all the flowers and pearls!!! The image is fabulous, and I just wish the shimmer on the wings showed in the photo.
Blessings
Maxine

Chris said...

Wow...she will be thrilled to get this (and could frame it, it's art!). Thank you so much for joining me this week for my Amusing Challenge!

Kathy said...

This is beautiful, so very elegant! Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge this week.

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at ATSC, lovely card and fabby detail, hugs Liz xx

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Great card and wonderful way to showcase Tim Holtz embellishments. Thanks for joining our fortnight challenge at The Corrosive Challenge. Please join us again soon.

Rachelle
CC DT