April 28, 2012

Happy birthday Sara

My darling little niece Sara is turing 3 years old tuesday. She is as cute as can be and whenever she sees one of my cards she says "auntie Gunn"  - she is adorable. I am sorry that I will not be there for her on her birthday this year, but I will send her a card :)




Cute cards is not my thing, and cards for children is.... well, not my thing either, but I think this is somewhere in the acceptable range for a child, maybe....
 anyway, it is what she gets! *LOL*

I have tried to play with Delicious Doodle bingo challenge, but I am not sure that I have understood and followed the rules for this challenge. So if Teri kicks me out she kicks me out :) I will understand.



I have used Ribbon, Delicious Doodle image and pearls, but then I have also used flowers and glitter... 

Thank you so much for stopping by!


6 comments:

Allison said...

in response to your question - yes you are fine for the challenge as you followed a line but then added more on the grid so your card qualifies, you need to leave a link on blog so you can be entered for the random draw
and
your card is gorgeous and I love that image too nand thanks for joining us a Delicious Doodles
AllisonX

Teri said...

It's gorgeous hun! She's going to absolutely love this one!
And yes, just add a link to the challenge and you will be fine.
Hugs,
Teri xx

Lovely Linda said...

Awww - who wouldn't love this - child or adult! Gorgeous details and such a pretty image! You make purple look amazing Gunn! {{{hugs}}}

MaxineD said...

Love it Gunn, and I am sure Sara will too - she obviously loves your work, with good reason!! This is beautiful.
Blessings
Maxine

Jane said...

A lovely card I am sure she will love it thanks for playing at Delicious Doodles
Luv Jane xxx

Sandi said...

this is so precious and I am sure that your niece will love it and love it as a treasure. hugs