I am on a roll today! I love catching up on the techniques from the Creative Chemistry 101 classes. This tag is made using the Perfect distress techniques.
- Craft tag #8
- Distress inks: Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmelade
- Perfect Pearl
- Stamps: Key from Great Impressions, Brick wall from Tim Holtz
- Flowers from Wild Orchid Craft
-Vellum music sheet
- Pearls, ribbons, tulle and feather from my stash
- Big heart, leaft metal, butterfly metal and blig flower from Kort og Godt
Thanks for stopping by!