May 26, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 - Rock Candy Distress stickles technique


I am sorry to say that my title here is not correct, I guess I have to say that my tag today was inspired by this technique, but does not really follow the steps accuratly - but close enough :)

I find it kind of ironically that I spend the hottest day so far this year to sit inside and make a christmastag :) A tag with snow and snowflakes - I can't say that I long for this altough it is a little bit to warm for me these days. 


Supplies:
- Craft tag # 8
- Distress inks - tubmled glass, stormy sky, faded jeans, vitange photo, walnut stain
- Stamps: angel from Kort og Godt? Snowflake from Stempelglede, Snowflake from Tim Holtz
- Distress stickles picket fence and Crystal
- Cotton, cotton balls, lace, charms and tag from my stash.

Thank you so much for stopping by! 



2 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

Very cute tag I just really love his tag

MaxineD said...

What a fascinating tag - love all the sparkle - it must look fabulous IRL.
The lace looks amazing.
Blessings
Maxine