May 27, 2012

A saturday night tag

This tag was supposed to be made by using one of the Creative Chemistry 101 techniques - it turned out to be made by a mix of a couple of the techniques and then with some special touches by me... maybe I actually created my own technique here.... wouldn't that be fun. 
Anyway, it turned out to be something comming out of a brothel with the black lace and the dark red. I beg my excuses to the poor lady in the photo to be used in such a way - My intentions were good! 



Suppiles:
- Distress stains: Picket fence, barn door, walnut stain
- TH tissuetape: dictionary
- Acrylic paint dabber: snow cap
- Stamp: TH flourish
- Frame, pearls and metal charm from Kort og Godt
- Picture from North Star Stamp
- Flowers from Wild Orchid Craft
- Lace, heart and ribbon from my stash

Thank you so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

Mieke said...

Love your tags!!!

MaxineD said...

Oh Gunn this is a stunner!! Love the laces, and the background really complements everything.
Blessings
Maxine