June 2, 2012

12 tags of 2012 - June

Tim Holtz has come with his 6th tag of the year (actually it is only 5 cause he has still not made the january one....), but this time I decided not to make a tag. I have got a million tags lying around and I don't know what to do with them, should I start giving random gifts to people just to use them? Anyway, I made a card. I used the photo that TH gave us, and some of the elements he used on his tag, but then I made it mine. Some fabric, lots of flowers, a butterfly and a flourish.  But there is something about this card.... I don't know - I like it, but then I don't like it also, can't really put my finger to it. 



Thank you so much for stopping by!



10 comments:

Sharna W said...

I like to keep a bunch of tags handy to use on card fronts. I give a lot more cards then gifts needing tags. They do make the perfect center piece on cards though!

Erin Glee said...

I think your card is beautiful! Good job on getting it done and up on the blog so quick!

Shelly Hickox said...

GORGEOUS!! I absolutely love this!

Christy - www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Great job on the tag!

Carol said...

Gorgeous card, love all the textures.

Olga Marie said...

Kjempefint :) Det du lager er sånn som jeg liker best å se i virkeligheten, fordi du har så mye fabrics som gjør det ekstra spennende! :)

MaxineD said...

I too have difficulty using tags - I have used them as focal points on cards too.
Love your colours on this, and the flourish is a dramatic contrast to the flowers.
Blessings
Maxine

berlykim37 said...

sweet card...tfs

Hetty said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful!

Just me said...

Wonderful tag! Beautiful card!